Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It amazes me how other theatres are so generous. I guess if you live in a high traffic area like I do they hold things back but I had to not only buy my IMAX TICKET but had to ask the manager for the pack which he had to get from another location. I was only allowed one pack. Whish they were standard size as THEY DO NOT F1T INTO A 9 POCKET PAGE. I saw no posters. BTW the Kurt Russell card is considered a bonus as they are limited. Going to the movies this week but I doubt they will just have them out to take.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I didn't even know the cards existed until I was handed them. I'm going back tomorrow and 'suggest' they give me some more. I go there so often some of the ushers even know my name.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
No luck on the Guardians cards, oh well. I saw PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN in 3D IMAX today and I liked it! Also picked up this poster and these post cards:

Ok, it seems Photobucket won't let me view my own pictures because I have ad-bloc. I guess you'll have to use your imagination. Sheesh!

I think I did it!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Pirates of the Carribbean collectible "ticket" card when I went to the theater last night. I"ll try and post a photo of it later.
Only other free item they had was a Captain Underpants mini poster. Not sure if they finally got rid of all the other free items they had or if they were trying to keep the table from looking too cluttered.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw WONDER WOMAN yesterday in 3D IMAX, and have to admit I was not too impressed. But we did get these nice pins:

I'd like to see that PIRATES ticket please.

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict, I interested in making a trade for one of your Wonder Woman pin. Please let me know if you are interested with your email address.

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Not at this time, sorry. But I will let you know if I change my mind.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You guys are so lucky Drool . I see an average of three films a week here in the UK and the best our cinemas do is the odd small 8 x 10 movie poster Roll Eyes .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I look at it as a way of partially making up for the obnoxious people in the audience who can't keep their grubby fingers off their cell phones, kick the back of your seat, laugh like hyenas at the dumbest jokes and crinkle those annoying candy bags constantly.

Although I must admit that recently most people have been polite, except for the cell phones. The very second the end credits start to roll at least one of them will light up every time. I'll never understand that addiction.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:

If you click on the thumbnail you should be able to see it. Not sure why I can't get my images to display within my reply.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WandringRebel,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I can't get it to display, sorry.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't get it to display, sorry.

Try it now, I've tried a different link.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yes! That's a great item. My IMAX either didn't have them, which is what I think is the case, or forgot to give one to me. I think they just had the posters though.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes! That's a great item. My IMAX either didn't have them, which is what I think is the case, or forgot to give one to me. I think they just had the posters though.

I have an extra, if you want to trade any extra movie theater promo items you might have let me know.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've got multiples of some of the posters, including the latest PIRATES. They were still on the table today when I saw THE MUMMY in 3D IMAX, so I took another one. Any recent ones you're particularly fond of?

Later - I just thought I'd add this. I thought THE MUMMY was great and WONDER WOMAN so-so bordering on boring, pretty much the exact opposite of everything I see on the web. It's so nice to be right when everyone else is wrong.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw CARS 3 in 3D today and must admit I was unimpressed and fell asleep twice. But I got this nifty 1 of 3 pin:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw DESPICABLE ME 3 in 3D today. What an AWFUL movie! So was CARS 3 in 3D IMAX. Anyway, I got the last poster they had:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Looks like Photobucket finally got around to updating my account. I guess no more pictures from now on. It's been fun.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING today in 3D IMAX, and really liked it! Also saw BABY DRIVER the other day and really liked it! Two in a row.

I got a Spider-Man figure for being an AMC Stubs member. It's a plastic Spider-Man in a red and black and yellow and white package. Use your imagination...