Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mailing out cards.

Mr. E you need to contact me via email if you want these cards.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Miss Nat, Having troubles getting out on e-mail sites. gsetn@yahoo.com

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I am back with a brand new computer that actually works!! (complete silence). Ok, so nobody cares...anyway, went to see THE LAST STAND TODAY and picked these two posters up:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Went to see Hansel and Gretel last night (loved the movie btw). Although I did not take a picture or grab any, they had a nice movie poster for the movie...

You might look for them.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of KimonSwarts
posted Hide Post
I love the RUN DIARY..looking quite witty...

Cyprus car rental

Posts: 1 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: January 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
HANSEL & GRETEL is definitely on my list to see, but the 3D showings were all later in the day and I didn't have time.

I was underwhelmed by both THE RUM DIARY poster and movie, although I usually like Johnny Depp's movies.

Went to see ZERO DARK THIRTY today and picked these up. No H&G posters in sight, unfortunately:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I saw SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK yesterday and found this TOP GUN poster. I've now seen 7 of the 9 Best Picture nominees. Here are the movies that should have been nominated: DJANGO UNCHAINED, SKYFALL, FLIGHT, WRECK IT RALPH, DREDD, TED, SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD, FOR GREATER GLORY, THE AVENGERS, PROMETHEUS. And the winner is - PROMETHEUS!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
O woe is me, saw the new Die Hard today. Not really a bad movie, they just tried too hard, and it doesn't really work. But I did get some nice posters, so not a total loss:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw a GREAT movie called Jack the Giant Slayer in GREAT 3D! Yes, I REALLY liked it! It was, well, GREAT!

Anyway, picked up these posters and card:

Man, Photobucket really sucks now, doesn't it?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Steve,
You get the best promos, brother. Thumb Up
And yes, Photobucket does "suck". I wish this Forum had the ability to download pics directly into it...now that would be sweet.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Man, Photobucket really sucks now, doesn't it?

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think so! I never understand why sites make such unnecessary changes like they do Shake Head

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Went to see OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN. I really liked it and found this poster:

I'm getting more used to Photobucket now.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw OBLIVION in I-Max! Wow, I liked it a lot and I hope my eardrums stop ringing soon. Grabbed this poster, which is larger than the normal freebies they usually give out:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
The AMC in Methuen, Ma., never has any movie promos. Only displays for upcoming movies.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yesterday (Saturday) I went to the AMC to see IRON MAN THREE in 3D, which I enjoyed very much. However, no freebies! Today (Sunday) I went to see MUD, which I predict will be nominated for Best Picture, and was rewarded with these two posters:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I went and saw the new Star Trek movie, it was very enjoyable Smile and I picked up a few of these.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I went and saw the new Star Trek movie, it was very enjoyable Smile and I picked up a few of these.

What exactly is this??? A poster? Or something else? (Looks too small to be a poster..... Confused )

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hi Geoff,
It's just under 10cm squared, which is just under 4 inches. Not much bigger than a card, as you can tell by the background of the ultra pro pages. They are just a bit thinner than card stock, but thicker than thin paper.
They were on the counter where I purchased my ticket. They were so small and reminded me of a trading card, that I had to grab some. I think I got about six Twak Big Grin

I didn't even make it over to where they keep all the promo posters after the movie. I was too busy thinking about how much I enjoyed it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
If you are selling or giving any away please keep me in mind!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
If you are selling or giving any away please keep me in mind!

No problems, I can send you one for free if you're happy to pay for postage, my email is in the usual place(profile). Smile

That's the main reason I grabbed so many, I thought there might be a couple of people here interested in them.

If anyone else is interested too, just let me know.