Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Thanks for the FRIGHT NIGHT postcards Juelle!

I think there are 4 cards though. They are numbered on the backs like this; 1 of 4, 3 of 4 and 4 of 4. So we need to look for 2 of 4. The other main characters were the boy's mother and the vampire hunter, so it's probably one of those.

Good eyes Cardaddict Thumb Up I didn't even notice that they were numbered Twak
Now I'm going to have to find the #2, I think it is Tennant's character.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
At the local Regal theatre tonight, besides movie posters for Beauty & the Beast and one other movie (I don't pick up the movie posters), they were also handing out a postcard sized Disney Commemorative Lithograph from the Beauty & the Beast movie.

I am posting the front and back of the postcard sized piece. There is a printed sparkley silver seal on the front as well.

Very nice piece overall, especially for us Disney collectors...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks mike for the Pic...I stopped at my local AMC and the Postcard lithograph is different than yours. Do you have any extra for trade?

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom,

I'm guessing yours is AMC and mine is Regal, so that is great they are different. Hopefully you got some extras as well.

Happy to send you one for one of yours. I'll include an extra for Freddy as well.

Is your address still 54 Tam...??? (not listing all for privacy).....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Hi Tom,

I'm guessing yours is AMC and mine is Regal, so that is great they are different. Hopefully you got some extras as well.

Happy to send you one for one of yours. I'll include an extra for Freddy as well.

Mike.

Mike,

Thank you very much for thinking about me, too.

Peace,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi Tom,

Mike.

Thanks Mike, I'm sending you an email to confirm address.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At the Lowes Theatre the picture is horizontal
and they were very strict about one per ticket. I was only able to get the one but I have lots of Disney stuff for trade. I can use the one pictured on the earlier posting.

Also picked up promo posters to the new Ghost Rider, Hunger Games, and a One for the Money bookmark. If anyone collects movie postcards I have thousands for trade as well. I could use the Fright Night ones and can send you a list of the stuff I have.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Frank,

If you get an extra of the Lowes one, I'd be happy to trade you a Regal one for it.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Mike.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mike--Sorry I was only able to get the one card for myself but I do have a large list of promo postcards (on many subjects-just let me know what you collect) for trade if you want to see it let me know. I also have lots of promo Disney foreign postcards that were theatre giveaways. Always looking to trade and that is an offer made to anyone who reads this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom and Frank, can you please post a scan of the card from AMC and Lowes?

Thanks,

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I always have problems posting pictures but if anyone wants to do this I will be glad to send them a file to post for me.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Here are front and back scans of the AMC version:

Mike.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Went to a movie last night at a "Rave" branded theatre. They had yet another version of this card. Here are front and back scans:

Does the Lowes version look like any of the other 3?

Mike.

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike for post the images! You are great!

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Artist, you are welcome.

There was one other promo item at the Rave theatre. It was not totally free. They asked for a donation for Variety Children's Charity - whatever you wanted to give.

It is a lapel (or hat) heart shaped pin showing R2D2 and C3P0 and is attached to a small trifold folder for the charity and the Star Wars Phantom Menace Episode 1 in 3D which is hitting theatres February 10th. The pin is made of metal which surprised me. I expected it to be plastic.

I collect lapel pins too, and love Star Wars so I was happy to get this.

Front:

Back:

Mike.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mike I have a number of pins that may interest you. Let me know if you would like to swap them for cards.
quote:
Artist, you are welcome.

There was one other promo item at the Rave theatre. It was not totally free. They asked for a donation for Variety Children's Charity - whatever you wanted to give.

It is a lapel (or hat) heart shaped pin showing R2D2 and C3P0 and is attached to a small trifold folder for the charity and the Star Wars Phantom Menace Episode 1 in 3D which is hitting theatres February 10th. The pin is made of metal which surprised me. I expected it to be plastic.

I collect lapel pins too, and love Star Wars so I was happy to get this.

Front:

Back:

Mike.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to the movies this week and was able to get 2 of these cards. I have 2 of this one pictured and I can use the other two. There is a very slight corner ding on both. All the ones they had there were like that. I would still call them near mint.

quote:
Here are front and back scans of the AMC version:

Mike.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Haven't been to the movies in about a month due to family medical problems so I missed out on the Disney and Star Wars items, darn it! But I did get back on track this weekend (saw THE DESCENDANTS; good movie but not best picture material in my opinion, and THE GREY; don't waste your time) and picked up these items:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Anyone have a copy of Lowes version Beauty & the Beast for trade? I have an extra copy each AMC and Regal theatre. The card have a small dent or crease on the corner. I looked and all of the cards have small dent or crease. Let me know if you are interest in trade.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still have some left of the one I mentioned in the above posting. Since there is no e--mail contact info on your profile write me. I will aslo send you a list of other stuff I am loooking for and I hope you will do the same.

quote:
Originally posted by Artist:
Anyone have a copy of Lowes version Beauty & the Beast for trade? I have an extra copy each AMC and Regal theatre. The card have a small dent or crease on the corner. I looked and all of the cards have small dent or crease. Let me know if you are interest in trade.