Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have 2 of the Regal Beauty and the Beast litho cards and it would be nice trade for the others.

Have other promo stuff

and will post pics later.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Picked up this today, I'm actually really looking forward to this film, it looks charmingly funny Smile

It is a lot like the Beauty and the Beast promo, same size and folds out with info in the middle.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'll go see BRAVE, I see all the Pixar movies.

Went to see BATTLESHIP Saturday (which if you can suspend all belief in scientific laws and principles, especially physics, is an entertaining movie) and picked up these items.

Saw DARK SHADOWS Sunday, despite all the bad reviews (boring, weakest Depp-Burton collaboration ever) and so of course enjoyed the heck out of it.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw FOR GREATER GLORY yesterday, which I predict will be nominated for best picture, and was happy to find this promo poster:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I went to see PROMETHEUS in 3D today (Holy cowabunga Batman, what a movie!) and picked up these BRAVE little stickers:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw 4 movies this holiday week:
SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD - excellent
THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL - excellent
MOONRISE KINGDOM - Very good with some minor reservations
...and today PEOPLE LIKE US - pretty good, during which I picked up this Katy Perry poster, some Spiderman movie temporary tattoos and a Spiderman pin:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Local AMC hardly has any promos. Frown

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Picked this up today when I went to see TO ROME WITH LOVE:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
We don't go to movies very often and when we do its the cheap $1.50 to $3.00 theater. Rarely any promos but on occasion they do have the small posters. These are some neat promos. I like the Postcard sized items.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today's movie was LAWLESS, which I enjoyed, and found these posters waiting for me:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw HIT AND RUN today and picked these up; they are printed on heavier stock and are pretty nice:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I saw TROUBLE WITH THE CURVE yesterday and grabbed another Indiana Jones poster and these two, front and backside shown. They were all folded. And no...I am NOT one of the seven shown:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw DREDD in 3D at a different movie chain, and picked these posters up. By gum, did I love the movie! Blood and guts done with taste and finesse. And the 3D was fantastic. I always play a game with myself when I see a movie and see how many star autographs I have and from what card set(s). In THE TROUBLE WITH THE CURVE it was one (from The X-Files), and in DREDD it was also one (from Game of Thrones).

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw TAKEN 2 Sunday, a movie destroyed by an editor who apparently has an attention span of a quarter of a second, and picked up a couple of these:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Picked these up today when I went to see the prequel to FARGO, called ARGO. I thought it was pretty good but just could not fathom the connection between the two films:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Picked these up today when I went to see the prequel to FARGO, called ARGO. I thought it was pretty good but just could not fathom the connection between the two films:

Cool posters.

Did you ever get the Bourne Legacy poster ?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you guys, but of all the promotions that could possibly be coming up in the next couple of years.....and maybe in comparison to the last few years, it's The HOBBIT that has me biting my nails with anticipation!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've seen the poster for THE HOBBIT hanging in the theater, but no freebies yet.

Nope Freddy, never did get a BOURNE LEGACY poster. I liked the movie though.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I've seen the poster for THE HOBBIT hanging in the theater, but no freebies yet.

Nope Freddy, never did get a BOURNE LEGACY poster. I liked the movie though.

Well if you want one, email me and we'll work something out.

Fred { FMScribs@cox.net }

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Went to see SILENT HILL REVELATION in Real-3D today (I liked it), and picked up this poster for a little known 3D movie coming soon to a theater near you!