Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
At the local Regal theatre tonight, besides movie posters for Beauty & the Beast and one other movie (I don't pick up the movie posters), they were also handing out a postcard sized Disney Commemorative Lithograph from the Beauty & the Beast movie.

I am posting the front and back of the postcard sized piece. There is a printed sparkley silver seal on the front as well.

Very nice piece overall, especially for us Disney collectors...

Mike.

I picked up a few of these tonight when i went to see Ghost Rider , Mine are all "Regal"

I have Extras to Trade
Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Found this when I saw CONTRABAND last weekend:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw THE ARTIST and picked up these posters. Unfortunately no JOHN CARTER freebies. So I guess AMC does not have the cards or they were all gone.

I've seen 8 of the best picture nominees now and HUGO is far and away the best movie of the year no matter what the academy says. So there!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw JOHN CARTER OF BARSO - I mean MARS in 3D today and picked up thse really nice posters. Shown next to them are the UK promo cards. I liked the movie!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I sailed off to the theater today to Sea (get it - sea? oh, never mind) TITANIC in 3D, which I enjoyed very much even though this was the 5th time I've seen it. Also managed to snatch these items:

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
My son gave me one of the John Carter posters printed on nice paper. I also picked up a Titanic poster on the same nice paper. The last movie I went to had the little Titanic Boarding Pass which I picked up a few of. These were all at Regal Theatres.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn, I never saw a TITANIC poster on the better paper. And the 'boarding passes' were behind the counter, the cashier put my ticket inside it, so they are only giving them out to paying customers. I could read it during the movie when the two young girls down front turned their cell phones on about half a dozen times during the movie. I am of course exaggerating, but I WISH!!!! there was some way to REALLY ban the use of these devices during movies. I'll never understand the total addiction and slavery people have to those things. (I don't own or need one myself)

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I only picked up 2 of the Titanic posters myself. Gave 1 to my sons girlfriend and kept the other. To be honest, for me, posters are a storage nightmare... I only pick up what I really, really want to have and might frame....

As for cellphones in the theatre, don't get me started. I wish the theatres would put in a device to block cell signals within the building. That would stop most of it.. Some schools use such devices so students cannot text, etc during the school day. There needs to be more use of such technology....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Hey Card Addict, have a spare Titanic boarding pass??? Luv to trade for one...PLMK?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no. Where I went it was one to a customer. They handed it to me after I bought my ticket.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
OK, thanks for that quick reply. Its a neat item & looks like it might display in a 4-pocket page?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You would have to use a 2 pocket page.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
OK, thanks for that quick reply. Its a neat item & looks like it might display in a 4-pocket page?

Bill, I can send you one if you still need it.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Can't believe there's nothing for Avengers Shake Head Shake Head Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I picked these up when I went to see Hunger Games yesterday, it's been so long since the last time I went to see a movie at the cinema.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got this when I saw THE AVENGERS:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I picked these up when I went to see Hunger Games yesterday, it's been so long since the last time I went to see a movie at the cinema.

How big is the Beauty and the Beast promo? I have others that are 5" x 7" but I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Hi Juelle Lou, which cinema you get those cards from?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
The Beauty and the Beast is 14 1/2 cm x 21cm and is a fold out, which I didn't really show in my first photo. Here's a better photo, top left is the front, top right is the back and the one at the bottom is the inside.

The Bel Ami is 10 1/2 cm x 15 cm approx. and is a fold out which I showed the front and the middle. I grabbed a couple of spares of both if anyone is interested. I could probably go back and get more if anyone was really desperate for the Beauty and the Beast promo, I know they still had some when I went and saw the Avengers, the Bel Ami ones were all gone though.

Oh, and I picked them up at the Birch, Carroll and Coyle cinema here. They are the only chain of cinemas here in Queensland, Australia, that I know of. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post