Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
AMC has a nice poster for a triple feature PLANET OF THE APES movie marathon.

Saw WAR FOR today and absolutely loved it. It moved up to the number 2 spot on my favorite movies of the year (so far) list.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Found these posters today:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
well look who's back?! Thumb Up

Posts: 2235 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Found these posters today:

Nice! I've seen the Incredibles 2 poster, hadn't seen the Solo one.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Scored another poster today:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I get lots of new movie swag to trade if you ever pick up extras of goodies like that sleeping mask... Thumb Up

I like seeing the posters but I've stopped amassing them. No room anymore...

Posts: 2235 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw a slightly disappointing movie called VENOM and picked up two of the free comic books:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
If someone would trade me a couple Venom movie comics, I'd send them the nylon Venom surgical mask.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since AMC had any posters, but when I went to see CAPTIVE STATE today they gave me this one:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw SHAZAM! today in Imax and was handed a couple of comic books:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw AVENGERS ENDGAME today and got a poster. It was okay, the first hour or so kinda' slow paced and boring, the rest of it not so great either, although I did like it. Please ignore the book:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Wow, love that Doctor Sleep mask! Such a great book, the movie can't miss...

Those comics are also really cool. Congrats on the gets, and thanks for showing them off. At least I know they exist now.

Our main theater, a Harkins, has occasional 11 by 17 posters of random movies, but not much else...

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks chesspieceface.

Today, I was awarded a medal, the highest honor possible, for being the greatest human being who ever lived and...oh wait...my mistake, it's just a freebie I picked up when seeing DARK PHOENIX today in I-Max.

...maybe next time.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw...I saw...strange, all I can remember is a bright flash of light.

Well, anyway, I came out with two pairs of nifty shades, shown here with the ONLY decent movie in this franchise (so far, anyway):

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I made a mistake and saw SHAFT.
But it wasn't a total loss because I picked up a few posters:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME in Dolby Atmos today. I think there is something wrong with me, I haven't liked ANY of this year's blockbusters yet!
Got a couple of plastic figurines though: