Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST in 3D, which is the best movie I've seen this year and I think the best X-MEN movie period. Although I'll have to watch them all in a row to determine if that is true. Anyway, got this poster and these cell phone covers (shown front and back). You'd have to pay me to see the movie depicted as both actors are totally unappealing to me (to make a HUMUNGOUS understatement), and since I don't have a cell phone (hate the damned things; some guy in the theater who was, coincidentally, also in a wheelchair, had one mounted on the arm and continually switched it on for up to a minute throughout the entire movie - EXTREMELY annoying!) the covers will remain unopened:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw MILLION DOLLAR ARM (which I enjoyed), and found a different style poster for EDGE of DARKNESS:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I went to see Angelina in MALEFICENT today (3D IMAX of course) and was given this pin for being an AMC Stubs member:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
It's been over two months since my AMC had any posters, but today when I went to see PLANES FIRE AND RESCUE they had these 5:

Nobody cares, but my top movies this year so far are:
1. X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
2. EDGE OF TOMORROW
3. JERSEY BOYS
4. CHEF
5. NOAH
6. HERCULES
7. MUPPETS MOST WANTED
8. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
9. FADING GIGOLO

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I care!
I've only seen X-Men from that list so far, but I plan to see pretty much all of them. Nice to know they all can boast at least one recommendation!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I went to see MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, Woody Allen's latest, which I enjoyed. I found this FORREST GUMP 30th anniversary poster on the counter and took a few of them. Has it really been 30 years? I remember seeing it at the theater like it was yesterday.

I can add a 10th movie to my year's best list: THE NOVEMBER MAN.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Time does fly....but not THAT fast. It's actually the 20 year anniversary of "Forrest Gump". Nice poster!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks, you just added ten years to my life!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

I can add a 10th movie to my year's best list: THE NOVEMBER MAN.

Did you get the one sheet to November Man and are you going to the Philly show?

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
No and no. I used to collect one sheets, but pretty much quit about 5 years or more ago. I have a good collection of them though, especially James Bond one sheets. I never went to the Philly show, I don't travel much.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw BEGIN AGAIN today and picked up this IMAX Ninja Turtles poster:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I went to see THE MAZE RUNNER in I-MAX. I enjoyed, but did not completely understand, it. They had these post cards on the counter:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw A Walk Among the Tombstones and The Equalizer (in I-MAX!) this last weekend and found these items waiting for me:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
When I went to see GONE GIRL today I found this very scary poster waiting for me:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw FURY today and picked up this poster.
I can now add THE HUNDRED-FOOT JOURNEY to my top 10 list, which makes 10, and so it is subject to change because the year ain't over yet.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I saw ST. VINCENT, which I really liked, and picked up this poster:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw DUMB AND DUMBER TO, one of the most godawful bad pieces of c**p I ever sat through, two hours of my life completely wasted. I should have done something more interesting like watching paint dry. But anyway, I did pick up a nice poster, so it wasn't a total loss:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I saw THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 (ho-hum, boring), and found this horrible poster:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I saw another movie today, BIG HERO 6, in 3D, which was OK, great animation, weak storyline, but not too bad. I liked the opening cartoon better than the movie. If you haven't seen it yet and plan on doing so, stay after the credits for another added scene. Picked up this poster and downloadable Christmas tunes card:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Looks like cardaddict has a generous theater with the promos!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post