Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Hit the jackpot today when I went to see THE BUTLER, which will most likely be nominated for Best Picture, since it's full of stars and not science fiction or horror. I liked it.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I saw BLUE JASMINE, which I enjoyed. I predict Cate Blanchett will receive a Best Actress nomination. I also picked up some GRAVITY posters and a pack of temporary tattoos for CITY OF BONES:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Did you get extras of the MI tats? Have new movie swag to trade for them if ya do...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Arghhh! I knew I should have grabbed more than one! Maybe next weekend.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sorry, they were out of tattoos. But I picked these up today when I went to see CLOSED CIRCUIT (thumbs up!):

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Soon you'll need to build an addition to your home or rent a 2nd home to keep all this stuff LOL!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Actually, I just toss it all into a big plastic storage container which easily fits under a bed. The extra posters I hang up in my unattached garage, although I am running out of wall space in it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I went to see THE WIZARD OF OZ in 3D. Although I've seen it at least 10 times, the 3D was pretty good and I highly enjoyed the movie. First time I've seen it at a theater though, and since I was the only patron, all the better! Picked up these posters on the way out:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Your the man, Steve. Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've seen a bunch of movies lately but no posters for awhile! Very disappointing!

Anyway:

THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE - I'm not as crazy about this franchise as some people are, but I liked this installment better than the 1st one

THE BOOK THIEF - Highly recommended. One of the (very minor) characters last name is the same as mine!

12 YEARS A SLAVE - A good movie about a terrible thing.

LAST VEGAS - Who would have thought all these great actors could have made such a stinker!

ALL IS LOST - Loved it!

THOR THE DARK WORLD in 3D - I liked it, but it really didn't make 100% complete sense

ENDER'S GAME - Liked it

PRISONERS - REALLY liked it, should be nominated for Best Picture imo.

ESCAPE PLAN - Liked it.

MACHETE KILLS - He sure does, not the greatest movie I ever saw.

CAPTAIN PHILLIPS - Very disappointing

THE WIZARD OF OZ in 3D - It's a classic and I still love it.

GRAVITY in 3D - Like totally awesome, Dude!

RUSH - Pretty good, Thor in a race car!

THE FAMILY - Worked for me, I really enjoyed it.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome promos! Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 2 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
After a long dry spell of no posters at the theater and not being able to attend the movies due to bad winter weather, I finally found these two posters at a showing of Grudge Match, which proved to be purty darn good and not the stinker I fully expected to see:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
After a few weeks of being either too ill or too snowed in to go to the movies I finally managed to see LONE SURVIVOR (and was ironically the lone patron) and found this poster at the AMC:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw 300 Rise of an Empire in 3D and found these posters:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Picked this up today when I went to see BLOOD TIES. Tomorrow - DIVERGENT in I-MAX!!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Picked this up today when I went to see BLOOD TIES. Tomorrow - DIVERGENT in I-MAX!!!

That. Is. Awesome.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks Starchild!
Well, my plans last week were ruined by a cold I caught Saturday night, but I did get to see DIVERGENT today (not in I-Max though). Although it wasn't as grand as I had hoped it would be, it's still entertaining. Picked up these new posters (Depp and deep[water, that is]):

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw Captain America Winter Soldier in IMAX and 3D! Great movie, but I still like the first one better. Too many quick cuts and closeups (as usual!). Anyway, picked up more posters and was given an IMAX Captain America pin for nothing!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I was in the hospital, April 3rd and had tickets for C.A 1 and 2. Got to see 2 on the 4th and missed out on the lanyard. Anyone have pic of it ??

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I never heard of that lanyard giveaway.

Today I saw BRICK MANSIONS and got clean away with these items: