Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
No freebies today when I went to see GET OUT, a very good movie. But I wanted to yell "Get out!" to the six or seven people who could just NOT refrain from checking their phones every five or ten minutes. I am just about at the point where I'm going to quit going. Watching movies at home isn't the same as on the big screen, but it's also not nearly as annoying. Personally, I go to a movie to watch, believe it or not, the actual movie, not some tiny little super bright screen to see if anyone texted me about where I'm at right now. This is really getting ridiculous, what the heck is wrong with everybody? I'd really like to know.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw LOGAN in IMAX, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I didn't notice a single cell phone, hallelujah!

I found these posters on the counter:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Found this rolled up in a drawer, with no memory of putting it there:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw KONG SKULL ISLAND in 3D yesterday and picked up the poster, this time at an Emagine theater. Missed the IMAX due to power out for almost 4 days due to 65 MPH winds. I was lucky, only about 3 1/2 packs of shingles were blown off my roof. The movie was pretty good, but not great. The 3D should have been better. I want IN MY FACE 3D!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Saw the Power Rangers movie @ Regal Cinemas last night, really enjoyed it. I didn't get one of the "collectible" tickets they were supposed to have but they did have a bunch of older ones on the counter. Below are the ones I picked up. I have extras of most of them available for trade.

https://goo.gl/photos/mRPhmvSvCmDBwteM8

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I like those bottom three tickets. Trade for what?

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
I like the batman one. what to trade or what you look to trade?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to trade for any Zootopia, Rogue One or Power Rangers promotional stuff.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
All I have is a spare 1 of 3 ROGUE ONE poster.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
I have a Power Ranger poster, you want trade for that?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you have anything left bring them to the Philly show.

THE AMC'S IN MY AREA HAVE NOT PUT OUT ANY PROMO STUFF IN A LONG TIME. I have to go into NY to pick up Regal stuff as that is the closest to me.

quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Saw the Power Rangers movie @ Regal Cinemas last night, really enjoyed it. I didn't get one of the "collectible" tickets they were supposed to have but they did have a bunch of older ones on the counter. Below are the ones I picked up. I have extras of most of them available for trade.

https://goo.gl/photos/mRPhmvSvCmDBwteM8

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I saw POWER RANGERS at the Emagine today. Good news, hardly anyone there, bad news, I didn't much care for the movie. I had several free drinks on my rewards program though so I did get a free cup. I can't believe people pay FIVE DOLLARS for a small drink at the concession stand. I had to figure out how to work the drink dispenser, that's how often (never) I buy concessions now.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Artist:
I have a Power Ranger poster, you want trade for that?

I'd love to, send me a message.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
All I have is a spare 1 of 3 ROGUE ONE poster.

Send me a message, we can work something out.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw GHOST IN THE SHELL today in 3D IMAX. Visually stunning but a bit lame on plot, at least in my opinion. Anyway, got the Stubs Member exclusive poster (rolled), and a couple other items:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I saw PERSONAL SHOPPER today and found this poster:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
As we were leaving the building after seeing THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS in IMAX today, we noticed them changing the posters in the outside display case, so I casually walked over and asked if they were throwing them out. One was badly torn up but they gladly gave me this one-sheet poster:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
They had a couple stacks of these at the AMC today (the whole complex was practically deserted), when I went to see FREE FIRE. With only 3 people in the entire auditorium (including me), the (expletive deleted) in the front row still turned his cell phone on for about 4 minutes 20 minutes or so into the movie:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I went to the AMC to attend a matinee (before 12PM) showing of BAAHUBALI 2 in IMAX, but balked when told the ticket price was $33! I did manage to get away with an ARTHUR poster and hat though:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I saw GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 today in 3D IMAX, and was given three card packs plus I picked up some posters off the counter on the way out: