Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent! I look forward to seeing the movie this weekend.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Emails replied Wave

And Kennywood, thanks for the tip. I will make sure I set one aside for her in case she is interested.

I'm more than happy to help others out Smile

The funny thing is I went with my Dad to see Star Trek Into Darkness for his birthday, and when we sat down waiting for the movie to start I handed one to him and he said, "what's this? more rubbish" and I thought wow, it's amazing how different we all are in how we look and think about different things. He's not a collector to say the least Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. Or, to be politically correct (a phrase I really hate, and also hate to use but here I am using it anyway, go figure!), One person's rubbish is another person's treasure.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. Or, to be politically correct (a phrase I really hate, and also hate to use but here I am using it anyway, go figure!), One person's rubbish is another person's treasure.

So true Cardaddict Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS in 3D, and I absolutely loved it. Much better than the first one, which I liked, but had some issues with. And because nobody cares, here's my top 10 incomplete 2013 movie list so far:

1. JACK THE GIANT SLAYER 3D
2. STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS 3D
3. MUD
4. OBLIVION
5. OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN
6. IRON MAN 3 3D

No STAR TREK cards, but I found this poster and these FAST & FURIOUS 6 CARDS:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today was another movie day, so instead of going to see a really good movie, I went to see a really mediocre movie, AFTER EARTH. But at least I found some more freebies:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw a somewhat disappointing movie in 3D called MAN OF STEEL. But I managed to salvage the situation by not recycling the special 3D glasses and grabbing some posters on my way out of the theater:

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to a comic show last weekend where there were giving out "World War Z" temporary Tattoos
to promote the new movie

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
No tattoos today, although I'd have liked to find those, but I was surprised to see these 12" X 36" Star Trek banners at the box office, along with these WORLD WAR Z posters. I snatched two of each! They are all heavy duty paper and the Star Trek images are textured, I think they glow in the dark. Oh yeah, I saw MONSTERS UNIVERSITY in 3D, which was good, but unfortunately not as great as I was hoping it would be.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
No tattoos today, although I'd have liked to find those, but I was surprised to see these 12" X 36" Star Trek banners at the box office, along with these WORLD WAR Z posters. I snatched two of each! They are all heavy duty paper and the Star Trek images are textured, I think they glow in the dark. Oh yeah, I saw MONSTERS UNIVERSITY in 3D, which was good, but unfortunately not as great as I was hoping it would be.

What would you like in trade for that Star Trek poster ?
Email me at RITrekkie@cox.net
for trade possibilities.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
At the moment I am keeping both of them, but if they are still there next time I go to the movies one is yours for free.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
There are 2 versions of that Trek poster. The other one has more orange/red in it:

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Local AMC did not have any Star Trek posters, Any extra for this ole collector ???

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I went back today but alas, all the Star Trek posters were gone, which is what I expected. That orange one looks great too. I also found out that different posters are printed for these giveaways. There are at least four variations of the MAN OF STEEL freebie, although my AMC only had the one style.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
AMC in my area only has the World War Z poster.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I saw PACIFIC RIM in 3D - loved it! They had a different poster this time:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I saw THE WOLVERINE in 3D (liked it!) and picked these temporary tattoos and posters up:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I went to see THE CONJURING. It was so scary I hid under my seat. Hah, just kidding, nothing scares me! What was th-th-th-th-that! Oh - nothing!

Anyway, it was a good movie, which I expected because the same guy who directed INSIDIOUS did this one.

I was blissfully sitting in my seat in a pretty non-crowded auditorium when two young ladies decided to sit in front of me and a bit to the right. They were still showing one of the innumerable annoying trailers, but the women immediately began talking and one of them was flashing her cell phone. So I got up, paid a visit to the restroom and came back seconds before the movie began, this time sitting two rows back from these air-heads and a bit to the left. Good thing! I occasionally glanced their way, and I could swear one of them was KNITTING throughout the whole movie! But on closer inspection, I saw that she was running a strand of her hair (shoulder length) through the fingers of both hands, over and over, without stop throughout the entire feature, once in a while readjusting her position in her seat like some bug was crawling around on her anatomy somewhere. Thank (deity of your choice here) this doesn't happen too often, or I would quit going to the movies.

Also anyway, picked this stuff up:

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Surprised they still had the GI Joe poster since that's now out on DVD.

quote:
Today I went to see THE CONJURING. It was so scary I hid under my seat. Hah, just kidding, nothing scares me! What was th-th-th-th-that! Oh - nothing!

Anyway, it was a good movie, which I expected because the same guy who directed INSIDIOUS did this one.

I was blissfully sitting in my seat in a pretty non-crowded auditorium when two young ladies decided to sit in front of me and a bit to the right. They were still showing one of the innumerable annoying trailers, but the women immediately began talking and one of them was flashing her cell phone. So I got up, paid a visit to the restroom and came back seconds before the movie began, this time sitting two rows back from these air-heads and a bit to the left. Good thing! I occasionally glanced their way, and I could swear one of them was KNITTING throughout the whole movie! But on closer inspection, I saw that she was running a strand of her hair (shoulder length) through the fingers of both hands, over and over, without stop throughout the entire feature, once in a while readjusting her position in her seat like some bug was crawling around on her anatomy somewhere. Thank (deity of your choice here) this doesn't happen too often, or I would quit going to the movies.

Also anyway, picked this stuff up:

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
It's actually a poster and an ad for the DVD. There's a $5 coupon on the back of the poster.