Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Went to see SILENT HILL REVELATION in Real-3D today (I liked it), and picked up this poster for a little known 3D movie coming soon to a theater near you!

Which theatre chain did you find the Hobbit poster? I checked EVERY chain in my area and no-one had them. In fact, I made a point of going to the chain that ALWAYS has these items, and no dice. Coincidentally, they had the Silent Hill posters, which just frustrated me more.

So, in addition to knowing what chain you found these at - do you or anyone else know of any other venues (Barnes & Noble, other stores maybe) who might be giving these away?

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I lost my internet connection for 5 days, and now it's not working very well. This really sucks! But, I got the poster at the AMC chain. I have an extra one if you can't find it, so don't worry about it.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'd post another picture, but my AT&T wireless device went bad, so I got a free new upgraded one which is a piece of junk. I can barely remain connected and as far as uploading pictures now - forget it!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Went to see THE COLLECTION (another guilty pleasure movie) and picked these up:

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Newest additions

Hobbit 4 pack poster set

and Frankenweenie 4 postcard size set

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those look really great. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh, cool! Which theatre had the Frankenweenie postcards?? Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Well if you were a good Wolfie this year, you might get these instead of the bone I was going to send. Big Grin

A good number of theaters had promo cards but these are from Regal (3D shows) which gave them out during the first week or so.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Well if you were a good Wolfie this year, you might get these instead of the bone I was going to send. Big Grin

I've been good, i've been good...........honest. Bouncey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw THE HOBBIT AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY in Real-3D today. They gave out customized 3D glasses:

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Whoa, funky. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Saw THE TWILIGHT SAGA BREAKING DAWN PART 2 today, which is a LOT better than part 1, and picked up these posters and stickers:

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have 5 extras of the Frankenweenie postcard packs for the first 5 NSU'ers who want them and willing to pay shipping

Frankenweenie 4 postcard size set
[/QUOTE]

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
I have 5 extras of the Frankenweenie postcard packs for the first 5 NSU'ers who want them and willing to pay shipping

[/QUOTE]
I would be happy to pay the postage if you have any sets left!
Email sent! Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a set.Email sent.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I would like a set.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

[/QUOTE]

I would love them.
Please contact me via my email at RITrekkie@cox.net
Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Shipping is .65 and Freddy - email me.

quote:
Originally posted by NL:

[/QUOTE]

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Just sent you an email - hope you have a set left. Thanks!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All gone