Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Movie theater free promo items
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie theater free promo items
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
No RATCHET AND CLAW or ZOOTOPIA posters unfortunately but when I went to see CODE OF HONOR today I managed to abscond with this CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR poster:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Captain America poster will have 4 different ones starting with that one for the next 4 weeks, according to my AMC Theater anyway.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Finally, local AMC has this poster. Wanting the rest, hopefully it will be there this week.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
They had the second one today when I went to see MONEY MONSTER, a pretty decent movie I enjoyed:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I saw ANGRY BIRDS in 3D and got the pin. Today I saw THE NICE GUYS and got the 3rd CIVIL WAR poster. According to the theater manager there are only 3. I really disliked the bird brained movie and wasn't so pleased with those nice guys either:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Nice pickup on the full set of 3 Civil War posters, but sorry the movies you've been seeing have been a letdown, haha...

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Picked up these temporary tattoos when I saw TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES OUT OF THE SHADOWS today in 3D I-MAX. I think there were two people at the showing, including me. A silly movie I would probably have enjoyed when I was 10 years old. Last weekend we saw A BIGGER SPLASH. This is one of the movies they make you watch over and over again in Hell, along with THE BROTHERS GRIMSBY.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Today I saw WARCRAFT in 3D IMAX and picked up this poster and card:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Went to See Finding Dory at an AMC Theater on opening weekend. My girls Fathers Day movie selection! No Dory swag but I did find these.

Alice pins came in blind bags and we got 4 different ones.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
When I went today to see MAGGIE'S PLAN (one of the best cures for insomnia I've seen in a long time, what a BORING piece of uhm, nothingness!) I asked about the ALICE pins, which the girl said they had but were out of. It ticked me off just a bit because I saw the movie in 3D and IMAX and was not given a pin. And I like those pins! Oh well, as Tony Curtis and Charles Bronson once said, you can't win them all.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I like these Alice pins as well. If anyone has extras let me know. I was only able to get the Civil War poster in this post. If anyone has the other two and plans to go to the next Philly show maybe we can trade. Don't want 2 deal with mailing these. They had plenty of Angry Bird pins but they were all the same one. Funny how some theater's only order or get certain things.

quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Went to See Finding Dory at an AMC Theater on opening weekend. My girls Fathers Day movie selection! No Dory swag but I did find these.

Alice pins came in blind bags and we got 4 different ones.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I have found them on the Guest Services Counter at my AMC, not in a visible or high traffic area. They didn't put the Star Wars ones out. You had to ask for those. If I hadn't seen someone with one I would not have known.
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
When I went today to see MAGGIE'S PLAN (one of the best cures for insomnia I've seen in a long time, what a BORING piece of uhm, nothingness!) I asked about the ALICE pins, which the girl said they had but were out of. It ticked me off just a bit because I saw the movie in 3D and IMAX and was not given a pin. And I like those pins! Oh well, as Tony Curtis and Charles Bronson once said, you can't win them all.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
No posters for a while but I saw THE BFG in 3D today and wanted to say it's an utterly captivating movie, with only a couple of scenes I found mildly distasteful (I will NEVER understand bathroom humor). I would put this on a shelf with TINTIN and HUGO; if you liked those movies you will almost certainly like this one.

Saw THE LEGEND OF TARZAN in 3D IMAX today (7-2-16) and enjoyed it very much.

Might as well add this - MY KIND OF TRAITOR was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Almost everyone there was yawning and stretching continuously during this utterly crawling through molasses on a cold winter's night production.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Picked this up when I saw THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS today. Despite the few unruly kids (totally expected with this movie), and the obligatory unfunny bathroom jokes, I enjoyed the movie, especially since it was preceded by a new Minions cartoon (with the obligatory disgusting bathroom jokes - sheesh!). I've seen one Ice Age movie so far and that was one too many so I will be satisfied with the poster on this latest installment of the franchise:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I saw GHOSTBUSTERS in 3D IMAX today. This was the most enjoyable film I've seen this year. It was specially formatted for IMAX Theaters and I saw things I've never seen before at the movies. It was simply wonderful and I loved every minute of it. I won't spoil anything by saying what went on, but I urge you to see this in IMAX 3D if possible. Oh yeah, and they gave me a free pin!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw Ghostbusters(fun movie) at Regal Cinemas over the weekend and picked up a "collectible" laminated ticket for Ghostbusters and for BFG. The tickets state they were for Imax but they were just lying on a table. Each is individually numbered out of 500. Roughly 5x7 ish in size. I'll post a photo when I get a chance (and I have extras to trade if anyone is interested).

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a picture of those laminated tickets.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll try and post a photo later (can't quite remember how). This link should take you to an image that Regal posted on their FB page.
Regal will have Star Trek Beyond "tickets" this weekend.
ghostbusters ticket

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
We saw STAR TREK BEYOND in 3D IMAX today and I'm sorry to say I was dissapointed. It was ok, but all the action scenes were too fast, too close and sometimes too dark to properly tell what was going on. I did get the free pin though!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:

I'll try and post a photo later (can't quite remember how). This link should take you to an image that Regal posted on their FB page.
Regal will have Star Trek Beyond "tickets" this weekend.
ghostbusters ticket

I like that ticket! What do you want to trade for it?