Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Fun Fact Cards : Scooby Doo & DC Super-Heroes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Fact Cards : Scooby Doo & DC Super-Heroes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
The "Dollar Tree" Stores Have ( 3 ) different Scooby Doo Fun Fact Cards And ( 3 ) different DC Super-Heroes Fun Fact Cards ,

These cards come packaged in Gummy Suckers
1 card per Gummy Sucker ,

The Front of the cards have a picture of Scooby Doo and Fun Facts about Scooby Doo , the Gummy suckers are shaped like Scooby Doo

The 3 DC Super-hero cards are the Same , 3 gummy suckers : ( 2 ) different Batman gummy suckers and ( 1 ) Superman gummy sucker with card & temp tattoo

These were not in the candy section , but on a island display in the front of the store

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I have the Scooby Doo cards (I posted about them somewhere, maybe on my FB group, not sure), but had not yet seen the DC Super Heroes ones. I'll have to keep my eye out for those.

Around here, the Scooby Doo Gummy Suckers with cards are running in short supply now.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
These things are hard to find over here in Little Rhode Island. I went into Warwick's only "Dollar Tree" store yesterday and the woman looked at me like I had three heads, when I inquired about them. Oh well, I'll keep looking, but probably wont ask anymore. LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found all 6 at the first Dollar Tree I went to in Morgantown, WV! The store was also loaded with Airheads for both the new Madagascar 3 [no cards inside - just a chance to win a private viewing] & the old Big Time Rush.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
since it's such a crappy day and I slept in...
I think I'll get my fat azz out and do some hunting. Smile

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I went north this morning, into Cranston, and at their Family Dollar Store, I found a boatload of these gummy candies. I founds all 3 Scooby Doo's and 2 of the DC {Batman & Superman}. I didn't see the second Batman one, but then again I totally for got there was a second Batman one. I'll go back tomorrow.
Note; the ones I found were in the candy isle.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I knew there was something I was to find at the $ Store. I looked around, but didn't see anything.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I finally got around to getting the cards out of the packages and into a pocket page. The only thing I have to say about them is......DON'T LET YOUR KIDS EAT THE CANDY! If you can even call that stuff candy. Yikes, that alleged candy is a scary product. God only knows what's really in it. But the cards and little tattoos are pretty cool.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's funny Freddy I thought the same thing these things are just blobs of unknown goo, it was weird how they stuck to the card it took some work prying them off! Eek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
I found some this weekend. Me and my daughter are big Scooby fans. I totally agree with not eating the candy.

I dont know what its made of but its not to be eaten. I dont care what the pack says. I dont think I even use the tattoos. If you put out a candy product like that. I wouldnt trust the tattoos.

The cards are neat though. The also have scooby Doo bath soap and hand soap bottles. My favorite was the mystery scent.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Picked me up a set of these today.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I got Superman and the second Batman one today. Have to go back and look for the first Batman. Also saw one with a Macaw on it. I think it was wildlife facts. Ran out of cash so will go back and find the rest.

My girls actually liked the candy!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:

Geez, I hope they're okay ? Eek

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:

Geez, I hope they're okay ? Eek

I think it gave them a sugar rush!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found a display pack image of Scooby Doo on the internet with Santa Hats on Scooby and peppermint candies on the card. More to look for!