Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AVENGERS CANS
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm down to three; THOR, HAWKEYE and NICK FURY. Found a CAPTAIN AMERICA yesterday at Wal-Mart.

Saw the movie in 3D yesterday at an early showing with about 30 people in a 550 seat auditorium. Nice! When I came out (the only person to stay past the credits to see the real ending of the movie) there was a crowd of at least a couple hundred people waiting to get in. Glad I went to the early show!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I went to Target and a few other stores here in my area. The outside of the box has the Avenger's ad, but the cans inside were the regular cans of diet and regular Dr. Pepper.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Got my 4th can Loki today. Spotted a coworker with it at lunch. Big Grin

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Well, the cans are definitely out there, but you have to do a bit of driving around to various stores to get them. I've got all of them now except HAWKEYE, who is only in regular or diet Dr. Pepper.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Well, the cans are definitely out there, but you have to do a bit of driving around to various stores to get them. I've got all of them now except HAWKEYE, who is only in regular or diet Dr. Pepper.

I've only found Hawkeye, Nick Fury & Loki. Do you keep the can unopened? Or empty & wash it out to store it? Found them at Shop N Save.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Tried every grocery store and local stores for cans. Found..........ZIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown Frown

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I save 2 unopened cans, drink the rest and save the empty cans and cartons and also, I'm runing out of room for these things!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Went 2 cities away from here and found a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper with the black Avengers logo, Hulk cans. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found Hawkeye today at a Meijer store that DID NOT have him last week. That completes my collection!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I looked into two 12 packs today for fun. Loki and Fury. I need Fury, + several others, but I don't drink the stuff.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was at Wal-marts last night ,
They had 6 packs of Dr Pepper for $1.88 a six-pack , all the cans were Captain America

Also FYI :

if you have any pizza or sub-shops that sell single cans of soda , those 're always good places to check , if you just want single cans
and not a 12 pack or multiple 12 packs...

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Finally bought a 12 pack and got Thor on the cans. Metal