Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
AVENGERS CANS

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/4817002916

May 06, 2012, 07:47 AM
cardaddict
AVENGERS CANS
I'm down to three; THOR, HAWKEYE and NICK FURY. Found a CAPTAIN AMERICA yesterday at Wal-Mart.

Saw the movie in 3D yesterday at an early showing with about 30 people in a 550 seat auditorium. Nice! When I came out (the only person to stay past the credits to see the real ending of the movie) there was a crowd of at least a couple hundred people waiting to get in. Glad I went to the early show!
May 09, 2012, 06:35 PM
Mister E.
I went to Target and a few other stores here in my area. The outside of the box has the Avenger's ad, but the cans inside were the regular cans of diet and regular Dr. Pepper.

May 09, 2012, 07:19 PM
Tattoox
Got my 4th can Loki today. Spotted a coworker with it at lunch. Big Grin

May 13, 2012, 06:22 PM
cardaddict
Well, the cans are definitely out there, but you have to do a bit of driving around to various stores to get them. I've got all of them now except HAWKEYE, who is only in regular or diet Dr. Pepper.
May 17, 2012, 06:58 PM
RevJay
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Well, the cans are definitely out there, but you have to do a bit of driving around to various stores to get them. I've got all of them now except HAWKEYE, who is only in regular or diet Dr. Pepper.

I've only found Hawkeye, Nick Fury & Loki. Do you keep the can unopened? Or empty & wash it out to store it? Found them at Shop N Save.
May 17, 2012, 09:05 PM
Mister E.
Tried every grocery store and local stores for cans. Found..........ZIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown Frown

May 18, 2012, 05:56 AM
cardaddict
I save 2 unopened cans, drink the rest and save the empty cans and cartons and also, I'm runing out of room for these things!
May 19, 2012, 04:53 PM
Mister E.
Went 2 cities away from here and found a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper with the black Avengers logo, Hulk cans. Big Grin

May 19, 2012, 09:00 PM
cardaddict
I found Hawkeye today at a Meijer store that DID NOT have him last week. That completes my collection!
May 20, 2012, 03:09 AM
Tattoox
I looked into two 12 packs today for fun. Loki and Fury. I need Fury, + several others, but I don't drink the stuff.

May 21, 2012, 09:37 AM
kevin LePore
I was at Wal-marts last night ,
They had 6 packs of Dr Pepper for $1.88 a six-pack , all the cans were Captain America

Also FYI :

if you have any pizza or sub-shops that sell single cans of soda , those 're always good places to check , if you just want single cans
and not a 12 pack or multiple 12 packs...

June 01, 2012, 11:23 PM
Mister E.
Finally bought a 12 pack and got Thor on the cans. Metal