Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    General Mills The Last Jedi Color-Changing Spoons
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

General Mills The Last Jedi Color-Changing Spoons
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've seen boxes of General Mills Cereal announcing Star Wars The Last Jedi color-changing spoons inside. I thought, spoons? That would have been alright if the company had a line of stickers too as with their "The Force Awakens" promotions. I liked the droid viewers they did then a lot more than these spoons.

I was around for the stickers they inserted promoting the first movie in 1977. I still have those and picked up a few more over the years.

Anyway, I want more stickers. I talked to my brother about it. He wants more stickers too. He got one of the spoons for his daughter.

Here's a link to an article discussing various "Jedi" tie-ins:

http://www.foodandwine.com/new...jedi-food-promotions

Jess

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post