Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of RedFive
posted
The MYCokeRewards site is offering Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 "Trading Cards". I assume they are promo cards. The info on the site does not say who makes them, or how many in a set though. Fortunately, I had built up enough points to order some. You can get them for 125 points.

The website says they are available in "Limited Quantities".

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Bummer, my niece would love these, but I'm a Pepsi man.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I just ordered my sets!

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Got my order in for a set.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I received my promos today! I ordered two sets as well. They are made by Summit, and I received five in each package.

The problem is, they are not numbered, and each package had different cards!

First set contained:
Alice
Bella
Jasper
Zafrina
Eleazar

Second set contained:
Alice
Amun
Bella
Senna
Zafrina

All the promos featured a head shot, except for the Bella card which was a close up featuring about 70% of her face.

So I have seven different cards. I wonder how many other cards there are?

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I do not have the SDCC Summit Promo trading card set, but after some searching, I see that THESE promo cards seem to be the same, except for the "comic con exclusive" logo.
If they are the same, there should be 15 in the full set.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got my one set in.
I got (which may be the missing card)
Bella AND Edward
Bella
Edward
Tia
Carlisle

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Should have ordered two sets! My set contained
Alice
Eleazar
Emmett
Esme
Kate

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
quote:
Originally posted by RedFive:
I do not have the SDCC Summit Promo trading card set, but after some searching, I see that THESE promo cards seem to be the same, except for the "comic con exclusive" logo.
If they are the same, there should be 15 in the full set.

Assuming that these are the same, 15 cards, here's a list of most of the cards (missing one character):

• Alice
  • Amum
  • Bella
  • Carlisle
  • Edward
  • Eleazar
  • Emmett
  • Esme
  • Jacob
  • Jasper
  • Rosalie
  • Senna
  • Tanya
  • Tia
  • Zafrina

I'm assuming the missing character is Jacob, so I've included his italized name in the list above. Hopefully, someone will either confirm this to be the case or provide the missing name.

• Maybe KATE as that is the card I got not in the list.

Picture of RedFive
    posted Hide Post
    Jeff Allender's checklist shows for the 2012 comic con exclusive promos:

[unnumbered (Numbers for information only)]

1 Bella & Edward
    2 Bella
    3 Edward
    4 Jacob
    5 Carlisle
    6 Esme
    7 Alice
    8 Jasper
    9 Rosalie
    10 Emmett
    11 Eleazar
    12 Irina
    13 Kate
    14 Tanya
    15 Carmen

And here are the MyCoke Rewards promo cards that we have seen so far (using the same #'s that I added to the SDCC promos)
    It sure looks like there should be a Jake promo card (as Kennywood pointed out earlier.)
    1 Bella & Edward
    2 Bella
    3 Edward
    5 Carlisle
    6 Esme
    7 Alice
    8 Jasper
    9 Rosalie
    10 Emmett
    11 Eleazar
    13 Kate
    14 Tanya

Senna
    Tia
    Zafrina
    Amun

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RedFive,

Picture of RedFive
    posted Hide Post
    I spotted a few more of the MYCokeRewards cards on an auction site, and can add four more promos to our checklist (Jacob, Irina, Renesmee, and Benjamin). Still looking for Carmen.

[unnumbered (Numbers for information only - to show the first 15 cards have the same fronts as the SDCC cards )]
    1 Bella & Edward
    2 Bella
    3 Edward
    4 Jacob
    5 Carlisle
    6 Esme
    7 Alice
    8 Jasper
    9 Rosalie
    10 Emmett
    11 Eleazar
    12 Irina
    13 Kate
    14 Tanya
    Senna
    Tia
    Zafrina
    Amun
    Renesmee
    Benjamin

Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    From what I have seen these look to be the same as he ones issued at Comic Con?

Picture of RedFive
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:

Mostly, except for two things:
    1 - There is no "comic con exclusive" logo.
    2 - There are additional character cards that were not in the comic con set of 15:
    Senna
    Tia
    Zafrina
    Amun
    Renesmee
    Benjamin

Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by RedFive:
    quote:
    Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:

Mostly, except for two things:
    1 - There is no "comic con exclusive" logo.
    2 - There are additional character cards that were not in the comic con set of 15:
    Senna
    Tia
    Zafrina
    Amun
    Renesmee
    Benjamin

Thanks. I didn't see the CC logo in the auction pics.