Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheerios Star Wars Posters
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Honey nut Cheerios has six different movie posters. One for each episode 1-6.
Poster measures 11"x17".

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Aww, macaroni, and now cereal.
The great machine is revving up!!!
I'll definitely look for these, thanks for the tip!

(I'm trading any Ep. 1-3 posters I might get for the ones from the original trilogy, if there are any takers out there...
Big Grin )

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Much to Collect I Still Have! I got A New Hope in Reese's Puffs. Available in other General Mills Cereals too! (Cookie Crisp, Honey Nut Cheerios, TRIX, Cinnamon Toast Crunch) 11" x 17" Posters.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
That's cool... I'll put the Puffs on my ice cream and add Hersheys syrup.

Now I'll look online for cereal coupons LOL

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got Revenge of the Sith in Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Just saw Trix cereal with posters. Clap

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My daughter wants me to make a movie theater for her dolls and told me to cut the posters off the box for use on the walls!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good idea!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a 7th poster. It's a Target only item. It's in the biggest size box of cheerios and is a montage of the other 6 posters with Vader in front. The poster is the same size as the others, but this one was made for Target only, it says so on the front of box. I believe it's the same image as the title card in the first Star Wars Galactic Files set.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
There is a 7th poster. It's a Target only item. It's in the biggest size box of cheerios and is a montage of the other 6 posters with Vader in front. The poster is the same size as the others, but this one was made for Target only, it says so on the front of box. I believe it's the same image as the title card in the first Star Wars Galactic Files set.

Yeah I bought one at Target the other day... It was only $2.40 for that big box of Cheerios which I eat regularly for Go Power Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They were $3 are ours, but we had a buy one, get one coupon that took $4 off for some reason, so we got two for just $2 total.
That's a lot of "O"s!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
That's a steal deal... Well Done! I just printed off some cereal coupons Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up the Target Only Cheerios poster and got The Phantom Menace in TRIX cereal. Also got Return of the Jedi in Honey Nut Cheerios.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got Reese's Puffs at Target and that had "Attacks of the Clones" in it. I would've preferred original trilogy but I do like the Episode II design most out of the ones from the pre-trilogy, so that's something.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am finding fewer and fewer boxes with this promotion.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I know they're "posters" but they are a little too bid for me to collect.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only way to Display them would be to frame them as they are 11 x 17!

I just need Attack of the Clones and Empire Strikes Back to complete my collection.

Have an extra Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith to trade!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found ESP now just need Attack of the Clones!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I only have two of the regular ones and both are Clones, so I'll gladly trade one for your Jedi double. I'd like that Sith one as well, so maybe I'd be able to give you something else for that one, too. Let me know...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Would love to trade.