Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheerios Star Wars Posters
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Ok, let's trade one for one, but also Email me and let me know what you else you like in general, and I'll have find something else from that list for the Sith poster double that you have, too. I have a lot of stuff!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. Look for an email from my ATT.net address

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Which one would you like?
Return of the Jedi or Revenge of the Sith?

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Jedi, for sure. I'll send yours on Thursday.
Thanks!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got yours ready to go. Missed today's mail so goes out on Friday.