Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Star Wars buttons
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I picked up two different buttons promoting the new Marvel Star Wars comics at a local comic shop yesterday. Princess Leia is on one by herself, and the other button has Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca and C-3P0. They both have the Marvel comics logo. Does anyone know how many different ones were issued?

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Hey Chipster,
It appears there are three different pins.
The third one shows Darth Vader.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
At my LCS, there was a glossy lithograph & that "party of 5" button given out w/purchase of Star Wars #1.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Apparently, that comic is a GIGANTIC hit and looks like it will sell over a million copies in an age when 50,000 copies can get you into the Top 10 on the sales chart.
All of those different covers and the building anticipation for the new movie has made for a winning formula.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, guys. I will have to keep a look out for them!

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also picked up a "Launch Party" postcard over the weekend. I have a few extra if anyone would like one!