Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    “Tintin”: Purina, Dog Chow & Little Bites
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Tintin”: Purina, Dog Chow & Little Bites
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
Here’s something for you if you own a dog (or two or more) AND you’re excited about the upcoming Tintin movie! (I am, but mainly because it’s the last distraction for Peter Jackson before “The Hobbit”)

This flyer measures slightly larger than a 10.5’’ x 13.5’’, which makes this too big for a standard 8x11 document holder. Here in America, home-owners and some apartment complexes will receive in mailboxes – weekly or so – a smattering of junk flyers for local grocers. Among the flyers we usually get a small collection of manufacturer’s coupons that also appear in a larger quantity in Sunday newspapers (which is why those of you who try to chase down this flyer MIGHT have luck in this coming Sunday’s or last Sunday’s paper). I came across it totally by accident as I was looking at this week’s coupons late last night. Normally, I just pitch these in the garbage, so I totally got lucky.

As you can see, it’s a promo tie-in to the Tintin movie, but I can’t tell – even when I look at the original up close – if the dog food has some sort of a card to look at inside. All I know is that it’s definitely some sort of a contest. The image of Tintin holding the paper when compared to the logo “Instant Win Game” suggests that there MIGHT be some sort of a clue card in the package, but I can’t tell for sure.

So, if any of you dog lovers out there buy this food, please post a scan if you can of any card that might be in the package.

I also have an external link underneath the picture below for a larger version of my scan.

Happy hunting!! (this time, my signature is really appropriate for this promo!)
Geoff

Click HERE for a hi-rez version

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post