Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/4467011096

February 16, 2023, 02:40 PM
stevetrek
New Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Cards
I need the Lufkin card from the S20 series and Dumbledore from S19. My local Five Below gets these cards and restocks every so often. There is a Hallmark in the nearby mall but they don't carry the cards.
March 27, 2023, 11:54 AM
webjon
I saw packs of these at Box Lunch over the weekend. It is super impressive to me that they've kept this series going for so long.
April 21, 2023, 04:45 PM
barobehere
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
I need the Lufkin card from the S20 series and Dumbledore from S19. My local Five Below gets these cards and restocks every so often. There is a Hallmark in the nearby mall but they don't carry the cards.

I have extra Lufkin(s) several of them.
May 08, 2023, 01:34 PM
catskilleagle
Over the weekend, I stopped at that same store to buy some Jelly Belly jelly beans and there was another box of Chocolate Frogs and at the clearance price. I bought two more packs but got two I already have. It seems like a few of the cards are less uncommon than the others or is it luck of the draw?

quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Today, I stopped at that grocery store that had the $3.59 packs on my way to my brother's place. The packs were actually on clearance for $1.79 each (the cheapest I've ever seen them at) so I bought the last two in the box. I gave one to my niece. She got the Devlin card and I got "Daisy Dodderidge."

May 29, 2023, 04:12 AM
catskilleagle
I bought some birthday cards at a local Hallmark store today. I saw packs of the cards there for $4.99. Ouch.

One of the clerks was working the hard sell on anything I looked at though she didn't know the significance of the Star Wars ornament that was on display. It's Leia and an Ewok. I told her it's from "Return of the Jedi" and this year, it's the 40th anniversary of the movie's release. She recovered quickly with "Well then you should add it to your collection." I had to repeat that I was just buying birthday cards.