Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    New Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don

I did see your thread when I was contemplating where to post my card details. In the end I went with this thread simply because I could see that the images were similar. perhaps the two threads should be cross referenced? I won't be able to get any more cards until at least Thursday of next week so I wont's know for sure if this is the only type. We need someone else from the UK to let us know what cards they have got.

regards

John

Posts: 1406 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I wanted to start a new thread because this is a new set. But any comments here or up there are welcome.
I call this the Gilderoy Lockhart set, because I have six of his cards now, can't pull anything else.

Posts: 2757 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You would think with all the paintings they could at least change some of the images. They slightly change the color on the back and pass it off as a new card. Like what Topps does with GARBAGE PAIL KIDS. I must have the same image on some cards 6 or 7 times with different borders. I guess Gilderoy is a common card as I got one as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I wanted to start a new thread because this is a new set. But any comments here or up there are welcome.
I call this the Gilderoy Lockhart set, because I have six of his cards now, can't pull anything else.

Posts: 898 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post