Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    cheese strings star wars card set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cheese strings star wars card set
 Login/Join

posted
here in the uk cheese strings packs of 8 have a pack of 4 star wars cards inside.
the packet says collect60+ cards the pack I got has card number 120 on the back , so is it a full set to get.
the cheese string it self is in a plastic wrap with a light saber on it all eight are different and numberd
one numberd 40 so how many different I don't know ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a huge sized set for that kind of promotion. Get as many of those as you can, as I bet they'll be good for trading/selling down the line, plus string cheese isn't that fattening, haha. It's usually lowfat of skim milk mozzarella they make it from.

Can you show an example of one? (the card, not the string cheese. I know what those look like).

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
They are the standard UK Topps The Force Awakens set base cards. There are four cards in the 8 packs of cheese strings and two cards in the 4 packs.

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Oh, OK, I've seen that set. It has red borders and looks great. I wonder if they are only putting base regular base cards in those, or if they are also randomly inserting the high number mirror or rainbow foils. There are some "Limited" edition bonus cards, too, found in the various retail combinations. Maybe the string cheese people have their own limited edition card, too.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post