Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Alfred Hitchcock "Collectible Poster Replicas"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alfred Hitchcock "Collectible Poster Replicas"
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Bought my wife the Alfred Hitchcock Essentials DVD Collection for Christmas. Included are 4.5x6.5" Poster Replica cards. Full color fronts with black and white backs featuring a famous quote from each movie: The Birds, Rear Window, Vertigo, North By Northwest, and Psycho. Aside from the odd size, they're really nice!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Very cool, Ted. Wouldn't a full Alfred Hitchcock card set be great?

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:
Very cool, Ted. Wouldn't a full Alfred Hitchcock card set be great?

~Alan

Without a doubt!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You'd have to be a psycho not to jump out your rear window in a frenzy, or use a rope to climb down, even if you have vertigo, and take the 39 steps in a north by northwest direction to your nearest card store, which is owned by a secret agent; rush through the door and through the torn curtain, plop your money down on the lifeboat he uses as a counter, and buy that set!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Why couldn't I thought this before! Perfect gift!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KarlKlille,

Posts: 1 | Location: 902 State Road 114 W North Manchester | Registered: January 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
You'd have to be a psycho not to jump out your rear window in a frenzy, or use a rope to climb down, even if you have vertigo, and take the 39 steps in a north by northwest direction to your nearest card store, which is owned by a secret agent; rush through the door and through the torn curtain, plop your money down on the lifeboat he uses as a counter, and buy that set!

Cardaddict, thats very clever of you... Bravo!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I love the classics, especially these.
Thanks for posting.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Brother!
Your wife must have got very happy after having this.

Posts: 6 | Location: USA | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

I would, but I spent all my money on that Topaz ring for Marnie!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice gift! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very Nice Brother!

Very Nice Brother!

Posts: 6 | Location: USA | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post