Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Krispy crackers cards.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
I was in my local Shaw's supermarket this morning looking for Saltine crackers and I noticed this card offer on Sunshine's Krispy crackers. As you can see they're called "Team Recipe Cards."
Photos are of front and back and a close up of the cards.
I'm interested in your opinions...would you consider these trading cards ? Confused

I did not buy these. I grew up on Saltines. Drool

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I would call them trading cards
especially if they are numbered on the back
- curious as to what is on the back of them
-- I am assuming a recipe

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
I would call them trading cards
especially if they are numbered on the back
- curious as to what is on the back of them
-- I am assuming a recipe

I'll buy them tomorrow and see what they say on the back.
Should I cut them to size?
And what should I use, just a good pair of scissors, or what ?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I've never been one that believed in cutting out the cards
- I know some people don't even like breaking down the boxes

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Even by trading card standards, these would definitely qualify as "odd".....imho.

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I found the other 2 cards at my local WalMart tonight - recipies for Zesty Saltine Meatloaf and Blueberry Crumble...

Still have to find the other 2...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I found the other 2 cards at my local WalMart tonight - recipies for Zesty Saltine Meatloaf and Blueberry Crumble...

Still have to find the other 2...

Mike.

Mike,
The ones pictured above are the only ones I see up here in RI. At least now I know what the other 2 cards are. Thanks for the info.
If you want the cards above, just let me know and I'll get you a box. That's if you don't find them in a few weeks.
Fred