Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cars Juicy Juice Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Well, I did not find any mac and cheese cards today, but I did find a set of 9 "Juicy Juice" cards, one on each box, I got Lighting McQueen, but there are also cards for eight other characters, including the products they can be found on - exp. "Guido - Tropical". I would scan the images, but I am currently on vacation so I have no scanner access. Nice cards! Much better info than Kraft! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Well, I did not find any mac and cheese cards today, but I did find a set of 9 "Juicy Juice" cards, one on each box, I got Lighting McQueen, but there are also cards for eight other characters, including the products they can be found on - exp. "Guido - Tropical". I would scan the images, but I am currently on vacation so I have no scanner access. Nice cards! Much better info than Kraft! Big Grin

Thanks for the 'heads-up' on these.
As soon as I read this today I drove over to my local Stop & Shop and I bought the following:

One Apple flavor with a green "Tow Mater" card.
One Fruit Punch flavor with a red "Lighting McQueen" card.
One Grape flavor with a purple "Holley Shiftwell" card {A new female character, from the UK, too}.

Other ones to look out for are:
Guido on the Tropical Fruit flavor boxes which looks like a teal color.
Filmore on the Orange Tangerine flavor boxes, orange in color. He's the hippie VW Bus.
Finn McMissile on the Berry flavor boxes, blue in color.
Francesco Bernolli on the Kiwi Strawberry flavor, pink in color. Looks like an F1 racer.
Luigi on the Strawberry Banana flavor boxes, yellow in color {of course}.
Professor Z on the Cherry flavor boxes, magenta in color.

So, it looks like there's 9 cards in all.
And one good thing...this product is done by Nestle. {not by Kraft Foods Inc. Wink wink, nudge nudge Wink }

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Boxes pictured here:
http://www.juicyjuice.com/Spy-School/Characters.aspx

Target only had 2 Grape boxes with Holly Shiftwell. 8 more to find!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is the insert wrapped 3 sides around 8 juice boxes

Front

Inside Front

Back and side

Inside Back and Side

Closeup of card

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Found 5 of 9 so far, still need Guido, Fillmore, Professor Z, and Luigi. Anyone found any of these yet?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't of the 9 boxes yet. Frown

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Found 5 of 9 so far, still need Guido, Fillmore, Professor Z, and Luigi. Anyone found any of these yet?

Like I said in my earlier post.... I have 3/9 so far.
Now I have 5/9. {I added Dr.Z and Guido today}

I'm going back to my local market {Stop & Shop} on Monday, after I drop my son off at school, and see if they restocked the shelves with this product. But to be perfectly honest with everyone...I stopped buying this product years ago because of is high sugar/carb count. I usually just buy the Capri Sun flavored waters which are a tenth of the calories and no carbs. Too bad I my son's birthday just passed. Wink

Hopefully this promotion WONT end up like the Kraft Mac & Cheese "Cars" promotion. Shake Head

Also remember to be on the look out for the Hershey Reece's/Green Lantern wrappers, too!

Fred

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Freddy,

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not in my area yet. I usually donate the juice boxes from previous promotions to our local day care / preschool. They love getting this stuff ... and I love getting the cards!

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just found a lone Fillmore at my local target during lunch. 3 to go! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just found a lone Fillmore at my local target during lunch. 3 to go! Big Grin

Your doing better than me. My market still had the same three I bought last week there today. Six more to go, for me.

Fred.

PS: are you going to the Philly Show this weekend ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 down - 8 to go!

Found 5 more today so now I have 6 with 3 to go!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
At local Market Basket, I found 3 different (8 pack juice) boxes : Purple box (Grape) with Holley Shiftwell, Green box (Apple) with Tow Mater and a Blue box (Berry) with Finn McMissile. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
At local Market Basket, I found 3 different (8 pack juice) boxes : Purple box (Grape) with Holley Shiftwell, Green box (Apple) with Tow Mater and a Blue box (Berry) with Finn McMissile. Metal

Good Hunting. I found another 2 of these today { Guido & Dr Z. }.
Question....doesn't Dr. Z look stoned ? LOL

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Professor Z, must have run over too many rocks, that's why he looks stoned. Big Grin Metal Bouncey

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
So far, I've found 6 of the 9. I'm still looking for Fillmore, Guido, and Professor Z. The search continues!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I've only had the chance to check a couple of the stores so far and I have only found 2 of the 9 so far. Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen.

More stores to check the next day or 2...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
1) How much are these costing you guys?

2) Are any of you finding these at Target or Wal-Mart? (those places are always the cheapest)

3) Who typically drinks these things? Small children? Do teenagers like them?

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
1) About $2.50 a pack.

2) I only found one design at the local Target. I haven't looked in Walmart yet.

3) I'm no expert, but I think they mainly appeal to small children. I know my teenage niece would never drink them! (She's much too cool. Wink)

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer: 3) I'm no expert, but I think they mainly appeal to small children. I know my teenage niece would never drink them! (She's much too cool. Wink)

That's kinda what I was expecting....and thanks for all this info. Fortunately, I'm a Special Ed Department Head at a junior high where I might have some contacts at the elementary schools who could make this a worthwhile purchase (i.e., I donate the boxes to their classrooms now, they owe me the favor later when I am in a pinch).

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
While on my way to the NSU Show this weekend...
I stopped at a Stop & Shop market in Ct. and found a "Finn McMissle"- Juicy Juice box. And across the street from the Hilton Garden Hotel, in Allentown, there was a Target store in which I found a "Filmore" box.
Two more to go {Francesco Bernolli and Luigi} and I'll be done {I hope}.