Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cars Juicy Juice Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
In case you feel like it, I also need those 3 Freddie. Don't go out of your way though.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
In case you feel like it, I also need those 3 Freddie. Don't go out of your way though.

I've been stuck at home...I'll go to the market tomorrow {Friday}. I'll let you know.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Card...,

I found 2/3 of the characters you need.
Email me at RITrekkie@cox.net ASAP

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Freddy. I still have not seen Professor Z or Guido down here. Thanks again for the assist with these cards.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Freddy is a great guy, no doubt about it! I searched all over again yesterday and still no luck but he is helping me out.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Geoff,
I've found these in Target, Shaw's Super Market, and Stop & Shop super markets.
Do you want me to look for these last three characters, for you, this week ? Let me know and maybe we'll work something out. {note: school starts next week}.

Fred, if somehow you get lucky and find Luigi, Guido and Professor Z, then yes.....I would love to work something out with you. I could care less about the juice obviously, but I'd still love to find those blasted three cards! Thanks, brother!

Geoff,

I sent you an email about these Juice cards, did you get it ?

Fred

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Still missing LUIGI, but thanks to Freddy, I now have Professor Z and Guido!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still missing LUIGI, but thanks to Freddy, I now have Professor Z and Guido!

[B]Your very welcome. B]

posted Hide Post
I guess this promo has about run it's course. I have a Luigi if anyone still needs one just PM me.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'd love that LUIGI if you still have it!

posted Hide Post
Luigi is still here. Drop me an email & we'll work it out.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MRNONSPORT
posted Hide Post
Mailer sent to me from Giant Eagle Store advertising the cards and with a coupon. It measures 10 x 6 inches. I like that the one side has a visual checklist.

Posts: 40 | Location: PA | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Wow, I like that!