Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cars Juicy Juice Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I still need Filmore, Guido and Professor X

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Congrats. I still need Filmore, Guido and Professor X

Thanks Erik. Good luck, too.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
So far, I've found 6 of the 9. I'm still looking for Fillmore, Guido, and Professor Z. The search continues!

I found Fillmore at Walmart today, so it's 7 down, 2 to go! This is proving to be quite a challenging set to put together.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
My local Walmart only has the 64 ounce bottles, not the sip-it packs. I have checked 2 times so far. I guess I need to hit the Super Walmarts!

2 down, 7 to go! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys,
I got a report from my brother {McCheese8472} about a Shop-Rite Super Market in Brookfield, Ct. that has a dual pack of these Juicy Juice cards. Looks like you get two cards on a 10 pack of assorted juice boxes. Anyone else see these in their areas ?
I still need 2 cards {Luigi & Francesco}.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I stopped at Weis markets in Frederick today and found 4 of the packs. They only have space to put 4 packs out so I'm guessing they only carry 4 flavors. I'll have to try and stop at some other stores during the week.
On another Cars related note... they didn't have the fruit snacks (bummer since they are on sale this week) and still only had the Mater Mac&Cheese box.
There were TONS of other Cars related food products (cookies, crakers, etc) but none of them had cards.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I got a report from my brother {McCheese8472} about a Shop-Rite Super Market in Brookfield, Ct. that has a dual pack of these Juicy Juice cards. Looks like you get two cards on a 10 pack of assorted juice boxes. Anyone else see these in their areas ?

I checked the local Shop-Rite and didn't see these. However, they did have one of the Cars fruit snack boxes, so it was a worthwhile trip.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:

I checked the local Shop-Rite and didn't see these. However, they did have one of the Cars fruit snack boxes, so it was a worthwhile trip.

Unfortunately there's no Shop Rite stores here in Rhode Island. We have Stop & Shop, Shaw's, Aldi's, Trader Joe's, Dave's Markets {more of a local market}, and Price Rite. But I wont go into the latter store.

I'd like to score a dual carded assorted box, of Francesco and Luigi, because those are the last two I need.

As for the "Cars 2" fruit snacks...my local Stop & Shop still has the same half dozen of the old promo "Cars" {"Car-Toons"} boxes on the shelf, for the past three weeks, so it'll be awhile before they replenish that shelf with new stock.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Still need cherry and tropical punch boxes, no luck finding these at all so far. I will try the scary Acme market on my way home tonight. Eek I did see the dual pack boxes in Wegman's yesterday, but they had no cards with them. Frown

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy (a couple of times, now!!):

I'd like to score a dual carded assorted box, of Francesco and Luigi, because those are the last two I need.

...and.........

Okay, Fred, you’ve mentioned this a couple of times now….. Do you have pictures of these???? I have only ever seen the one-card, one-flavor packs for $2-3, not these “dual-carded” packages that would be MUCH more preferable to buy….. What do these look like?? Where have you (or others) seen these?? (other than this “shop Rite” place, none of which exist here in Utah)

Thanks!

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy (a couple of times, now!!):

...and.........

Okay, Fred, you’ve mentioned this a couple of times now….. Do you have pictures of these???? I have only ever seen the one-card, one-flavor packs for $2-3, not these “dual-carded” packages that would be MUCH more preferable to buy….. What do these look like?? Where have you (or others) seen these?? (other than this “shop Rite” place, none of which exist here in Utah)

Thanks!

Geoff

Geoff,

No, I do not have a picture of these, nor have I seen them. My kid brother was the one who saw them, about 3 weeks ago. I'll text him today and tell him to go back there and see if they're still there. He has an iphone, so I'll tell him to post the picture here, if he comes across one.

Fred

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Still need cherry and tropical punch boxes, no luck finding these at all so far. I will try the scary Acme market on my way home tonight. Eek I did see the dual pack boxes in Wegman's yesterday, but they had no cards with them. Frown

Those are the same two I still need. I'm beginning to wonder if they are even available in this area. Shake Head

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
On a positive front today, I did find the Francesco Bernoulli Juicy Juice Cars 2 package. 4 down and 5 to go. The problem with these is each store seems to carry 2 or 3 flavors of these and that is it, and nearly all of them seem to carry Apple Juice and Fruit Punch making it hard to find the other flavors...

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I found Finn McMissle today at a K-Mart. 4 more to go!

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an extra Luigi or Francesco Bernoulli? I can't find these guys anywhere in RI, Ct. or southern Mass.

It's driving me crazy like the "Cars" Kraft Mac & Cheese thing, but at least I know these two guys are out there on the market.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It may be time for an e-mail to the Juicy Juice folks regarding these missing boxes!! Let's hope they are better than Kraft at answering our inquiries!! Eek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
It may be time for an e-mail to the Juicy Juice folks regarding these missing boxes!! Let's hope they are better than Kraft at answering our inquiries!! Eek

Batman,

Kraft did technically answer our questions. They did state that all three boxes were shipped out.

My retort to them was that no one, in over 15 states, has ever seen box 3 of 3. And I asked them to send me a picture of said box {I supplied them with pictures of box 1/3 & 2/3} and they did not supply that picture to me/us.

People HAVE seen the Luigi and Francesco for the Juicy Juice boxes, I just haven't seen them over here in southern New England.

Still frustrating though.

Fred

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found the Fillmore packs at Wegmans this morning. If anyone is still looking for the Fillmore card let me know and I'll try and pick up a couple more of those when I go back.
I think the Luigi is going to be hard to find as I'm not sure how many stores carry the Strawberry Bananna flavor.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
I found the Fillmore packs at Wegmans this morning. If anyone is still looking for the Fillmore card let me know and I'll try and pick up a couple more of those when I go back.
I think the Luigi is going to be hard to find as I'm not sure how many stores carry the Strawberry Bananna flavor.

I concur. The Luigi is hard to find. I still need him and Francesco B.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I found Luigi in a couple of places in this area (southeast Pennsylvania). However, I can't find Guido or Professor Z and, believe me, I've looked! I could be wrong, but it seems as if different areas have different cards/flavors available. All the cards have been found by various Card Talk members, but (as far as I know) no one has found them all in one area. It's very frustrating to not be able to complete the set.