Cars Juicy Juice Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/4017090306

June 18, 2011, 01:51 PM
Freddy
Cars Juicy Juice Cards
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
I found Luigi in a couple of places in this area (southeast Pennsylvania). However, I can't find Guido or Professor Z and, believe me, I've looked! I could be wrong, but it seems as if different areas have different cards/flavors available. All the cards have been found by various Card Talk members, but (as far as I know) no one has found them all in one area. It's very frustrating to not be able to complete the set.

Hi Houseketeer,

If you get me a Luigi I'll find you a Guido or Prof. Z. I've seen these two up here in RI pretty frequently. We can keep the juice and send each other just the cards, or if you want the entire cardboard. Either way is fine by me.

Let me know what you think.

Fred { RITrekkie@cox.net }

June 18, 2011, 02:31 PM
The Mouseketeer
E-mail sent! Smile

June 18, 2011, 03:39 PM
EriktheArchitect
Still looking for Filmore, Guido and Professor X

Have not seen the 2 packs people are talking about.

June 19, 2011, 05:14 PM
EriktheArchitect
Fillmore found on Fathers day. Now to find Guido and Professor X!

June 22, 2011, 08:33 PM
miket999
The Target I went to today had 6 different boxes of Juicy Juice. All 6 that I had already! grrrrr.

Mike.
June 22, 2011, 08:36 PM
miket999
Just saw a commercial for this offer on TV just right after I finished my previous post! Smile

Mike.
June 22, 2011, 09:05 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Just saw a commercial for this offer on TV just right after I finished my previous post! Smile

Mike.

I've never seen a commercial for it but I'm glad I'm done with finding them all.

July 07, 2011, 07:30 PM
EriktheArchitect
Finished my collection with special thanks to "Freddy" for the assist in securing my last 2 cards.

July 07, 2011, 08:07 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Finished my collection with special thanks to "Freddy" for the assist in securing my last 2 cards.

Anytime !

August 22, 2011, 06:20 PM
Batman
Finally finished my set today after finding Dr. Z and Guido. I thought I would never find all these cards!

August 22, 2011, 09:34 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Finally finished my set today after finding Dr. Z and Guido. I thought I would never find all these cards!

That's great to hear.

Definitely a tough set to finish.

August 23, 2011, 08:55 PM
miket999
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Still trying to find those 2 myself! Hope I can find them before they are out of the stores...

Mike.
August 23, 2011, 10:08 PM
Batman
I'll see if I can pick up some more, Mike. My secretary actually found them for me. Best seecretary ever! Big Grin

August 25, 2011, 07:28 AM
geoffbovey
Hi, people!!!

Can we all do each other a “flavor” here??? (get it? “Flavor” vs. favor? lol. sorry, dork moment. it happens.)

I’ve been struggling with Guido, Luigi, and Professor Z all summer, so I’m assuming that other folks are having the same issue! These are the three flavors that never seem to show up in any of the main chains out here in Utah: Wal-Mart, Target, large grocery chains, etc. If any of you on the east coast HAVE found them, even at this time of the year – can you please repost WHICH chains you are finding them in? I want to see if I can find any stores here in Salt Lake that has a loose affiliation with whatever chains out on the east are stocking these three flavors. The other six flavors that feature the other 6 cards (Butterfly McQueen, Mater, Finn McMissile, Holly Shiftwell, Fillmore, and Francesco) are still being restocked on a regular basis, so I am hoping that the remaining 3 that never show up are still in production. Thanks for any help you guys provide….

Geoff
September 02, 2011, 08:13 PM
Freddy
Geoff,
I've found these in Target, Shaw's Super Market, and Stop & Shop super markets.
Do you want me to look for these last three characters, for you, this week ? Let me know and maybe we'll work something out. {note: school starts next week}.

September 02, 2011, 09:11 PM
RevJay
I've checked all the stores in my area but none carry the flavors cherry, tropical, kiwi strawberry & Strawberry banana. And since they don't carry those flavors,s its hard to get those cards.
September 03, 2011, 10:05 AM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
I've checked all the stores in my area but none carry the flavors cherry, tropical, kiwi strawberry & Strawberry banana. And since they don't carry those flavors,s its hard to get those cards.

I'll look around and see if any of my local stores are still carrying these.

September 03, 2011, 07:35 PM
cardaddict
I jumped on this rather late (like today!) and went hunting for the juice. I found all except Luigi, Guido and Professor Z. I'll keep on looking though. So far we tried Miejers, K-Mart, Wall-Mart and Kroger. All had some except Kroger.
September 05, 2011, 11:25 PM
geoffbovey
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Geoff,
Do you want me to look for these last three characters, for you, this week ? Let me know and maybe we'll work something out. {note: school starts next week}.

Fred, if somehow you get lucky and find Luigi, Guido and Professor Z, then yes.....I would love to work something out with you. I could care less about the juice obviously, but I'd still love to find those blasted three cards! Thanks, brother!
September 06, 2011, 03:10 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Geoff,

Fred, if somehow you get lucky and find Luigi, Guido and Professor Z, then yes.....I would love to work something out with you. I could care less about the juice obviously, but I'd still love to find those blasted three cards! Thanks, brother!

Geoff,

Like I said earlier, "school starts this week." Actually, it started today, Tuesday 9-6-11. Three days late because of the Hurricane/tropical storm Irene a week and a half ago.
But other than that...I'll put those on my grocery list and most likely go shopping this tomorrow or Thurs. I help Eric out a few months ago with 2 boxes that he couldn't find {hopefully they're still around and hoopefully they're on sale when and if I find them}. I'll let you know ASAP.

Fred