Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Star Wars The Force Awakens decals in Cookie Crisp cereal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars The Force Awakens decals in Cookie Crisp cereal
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
They've been out a few days. 6 different - one per box.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just saw a box with this offer today.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Despite the crowds I went to Walmart today to buy toys for my grandkids & found a SW decal in regular Cheerios (12 oz box for $2.80)
Thats a cereal I like!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I tried the Cookie Crisp and it wasn't that good. Regular Cheerios has always been good - maybe a little bland to some but then cut up a banana and you have a good meal.

quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Despite the crowds I went to Walmart today to buy toys for my grandkids & found a SW decal in regular Cheerios (12 oz box for $2.80)
Thats a cereal I like!

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Cookie Crisp...pulled...

R2D2 & C3PO decal. Big Grin

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This promotion appears to be ending soon, so if you've been procrastinating, you should pick up a box or two this week. Yesterday, I got three boxes of Cheerios for $5 at Lucky's - the last day of a sale on them.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have Kaylo Ren, Chewbacca, R2 D2 and C3 PO, and BB-8. I have three extra BB-8 if anyone wants to swap!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Turns out there is a 7th decal (Millenium Falcon) that's exclusive to Reeses cereal boxes in the Kroger chain.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Laura grabbed one off auction site no Kroger by me.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up Laura. I stopped by my local Krogers on the way to my office this morning and picked up several boxes. Even better, they were on sale for $1.99 each!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Picked up two Cheerios boxes on sale at Krogers & got BB-8 & Stormtrooper decal.
(Will probably buy more cuz I luv that cereal!)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No Kroger's out here but I am still seeing the decals available locally - even got a box of Cheerios cheap ($2.50) at Safeway. Otherwise, best prices tend to be at Wal-Mart or Target depending on what's on sale. This promotion has lasted much longer than I expected.

quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Picked up two Cheerios boxes on sale at Krogers & got BB-8 & Stormtrooper decal.
(Will probably buy more cuz I luv that cereal!)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that the SW promotions are still running (but winding down)
Usually I wait until the cereals are on sale so the longer campaign gives me a better chance of getting a set.
Like you, I paid $2.50 for each box (at Krogers)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I managed to get BB-8, Chewbacca, Storm Trooper and Stormtrooper? with cape. I have one extra Chewbacca to trade.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's difficult to find boxes now. I got Chewbacca last week - still need Kylo and the Stormtrooper with the cape (like Frank's lawyer on "Seinfeld," she doesn't follow the trends).

quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
I managed to get BB-8, Chewbacca, Storm Trooper and Stormtrooper? with cape. I have one extra Chewbacca to trade.