Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Wars The Force Awakens decals in Cookie Crisp cereal

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/3967058976

December 17, 2015, 04:35 PM
catskilleagle
Star Wars The Force Awakens decals in Cookie Crisp cereal
They've been out a few days. 6 different - one per box.
December 18, 2015, 08:20 PM
WandringRebel
Just saw a box with this offer today.

December 24, 2015, 12:34 AM
BILLZEE
Despite the crowds I went to Walmart today to buy toys for my grandkids & found a SW decal in regular Cheerios (12 oz box for $2.80)
Thats a cereal I like!
December 25, 2015, 01:34 AM
catskilleagle
Yeah, I tried the Cookie Crisp and it wasn't that good. Regular Cheerios has always been good - maybe a little bland to some but then cut up a banana and you have a good meal.

quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Despite the crowds I went to Walmart today to buy toys for my grandkids & found a SW decal in regular Cheerios (12 oz box for $2.80)
Thats a cereal I like!

December 28, 2015, 10:38 AM
xtime
Cookie Crisp...pulled...

R2D2 & C3PO decal. Big Grin

January 13, 2016, 10:23 PM
catskilleagle
This promotion appears to be ending soon, so if you've been procrastinating, you should pick up a box or two this week. Yesterday, I got three boxes of Cheerios for $5 at Lucky's - the last day of a sale on them.
January 16, 2016, 09:18 PM
Batman
I have Kaylo Ren, Chewbacca, R2 D2 and C3 PO, and BB-8. I have three extra BB-8 if anyone wants to swap!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

February 09, 2016, 04:51 PM
WandringRebel
Turns out there is a 7th decal (Millenium Falcon) that's exclusive to Reeses cereal boxes in the Kroger chain.

February 10, 2016, 12:06 AM
Batman
Thanks Laura grabbed one off auction site no Kroger by me.

February 10, 2016, 09:22 AM
aeolus14ummbra
Thanks for the heads-up Laura. I stopped by my local Krogers on the way to my office this morning and picked up several boxes. Even better, they were on sale for $1.99 each!
February 25, 2016, 12:17 AM
BILLZEE
Picked up two Cheerios boxes on sale at Krogers & got BB-8 & Stormtrooper decal.
(Will probably buy more cuz I luv that cereal!)
February 25, 2016, 04:42 PM
catskilleagle
No Kroger's out here but I am still seeing the decals available locally - even got a box of Cheerios cheap ($2.50) at Safeway. Otherwise, best prices tend to be at Wal-Mart or Target depending on what's on sale. This promotion has lasted much longer than I expected.

quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Picked up two Cheerios boxes on sale at Krogers & got BB-8 & Stormtrooper decal.
(Will probably buy more cuz I luv that cereal!)

February 25, 2016, 11:25 PM
BILLZEE
I'm glad that the SW promotions are still running (but winding down)
Usually I wait until the cereals are on sale so the longer campaign gives me a better chance of getting a set.
Like you, I paid $2.50 for each box (at Krogers)
April 04, 2016, 06:38 PM
EriktheArchitect
I managed to get BB-8, Chewbacca, Storm Trooper and Stormtrooper? with cape. I have one extra Chewbacca to trade.

April 06, 2016, 12:44 AM
catskilleagle
It's difficult to find boxes now. I got Chewbacca last week - still need Kylo and the Stormtrooper with the cape (like Frank's lawyer on "Seinfeld," she doesn't follow the trends).

quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
I managed to get BB-8, Chewbacca, Storm Trooper and Stormtrooper? with cape. I have one extra Chewbacca to trade.