Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    More General Mill cereal lenticulars
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More General Mill cereal lenticulars
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
Here's a couple more of those small square General Mills lenticulars {reg.Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch}. I just cut them out with a straight edged razor {as you can see in the pics}.
A friend of mine damaged one trying to peel it off the box, so I opted just to cut it out instead.

I also email G.M. and asked them about these little cards. I basically wanted to know what boxes would have these on them. So far it's been Honey Nut Cheerios, regular Cheerios, Lucky Charms, & Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Fred

PS: Sorry the top one is blurry. I didn't realize it until now.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Here's the response I got back from General Mills Cereal today, regarding these little lenticular cards.

Dear Mr. Scribner:
Thank you for contacting us concerning Cheerios cereal. We appreciate the opportunity to address this matter.
The cards were a limited run “point of sale” item to highlight our Whole Grain Guarantee. They were not a premium or collectable event.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.
Sincerely,
Rhonda Short
Consumer Services

It only took a three days, but I got a response.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Although I only do Trek....I can't get ENOUGH of lenticular, love 'em.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
Although I only do Trek....I can't get ENOUGH of lenticular, love 'em.

Yeah, the lenticulars are pretty neat. Have you see any of these little lenticulars down your way?
Also, 7-11 has a lenticular Thor slurpie cup. That's pretty cool, too.