Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Brazilian Kellogg's Star Wars Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brazilian Kellogg's Star Wars Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted
Kellogg's is currently offering 24 Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace cards in Sucrilhos and Chocolate Sucrilhos cereal boxes in Brazil:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story...Promotion_143831.asp

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Look really neat. Wish I knew someone in Brazil. My brother-in-law is going to Argentina in a few days, but not close enough I guess to Brazil! Smile

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'd ask him to keep an eye out just in case they distribute outside of Brazil. You never know.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I'd ask him to keep an eye out just in case they distribute outside of Brazil. You never know.

These sound like the cards I'm finding down here in Costa Rica. I wrote about it in another thread, and I've posted some pictures. When you go to my message linked below, look for the heading Cereals.

Go HERE: "General Card Discussion" > "Costa Rica - A REPORT ON COLLECTIBLES"

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post