Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lion King Stick-On Patches
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I went to Safeway today, went by the cereal aisle, and noticed specially-marked large-size boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios have Lion King "Stick-On Patches." It appears they didn't just call them stickers because the card stock is thicker and canvas-like. The art has kind of a 19th century, sketch-like or wood carving look which is unexpected for a promo of a live-action/CG movie. The patches are about 2 1/2 inches square and each is in its own cello-pack with six different to collect.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And Toy story 4 window decals are in kelloggs cereal. 5 to collect.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi RevJay.

I was in a Lundardi's (small California chain of grocery stores) yesterday but didn't see those Toy Story decals nor the Lion King patches. What I did see really surprised me...boxes of Lucky Charms with those Spider-Man Spider-Verse decals. That promotion started back in November and even though there were still boxes with them in a Target in late April, I thought that was over by now.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
And Toy story 4 window decals are in kelloggs cereal. 5 to collect.

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I got three of these. Different but cool

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post