Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Nabisco Honey Maid - Star Wars cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nabisco Honey Maid - Star Wars cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Honey Maid has boxes of graham crackers/cookies with six Star wars cards on the back. The cookies are shaped like SW characters. The six on this box are R2, Emperor, Yoda, Luke, Boba Fett, and Leia. Enjoy.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Anybody find a box with different cards?

Wave

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen these pop up in my area yet.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I found a box of Honey Maid graham cracker cookies (the cookies shaped like SW characters), but there is NOT a card on the back. The back had a quiz on it. Found at Walmart.

I saw a photo on-line of a box with the following six cards: Obi-wan, Vader, Han, Chewbacca, storm Trooper, & C-3PO.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Went to a different grocery store today and found them. They are not on the standard sized boxes. Box is slightly larger and was on a different shelf. Someone on Facebook has posted images of another 6-card panel, making it at least 12 cards in this set. I did not think to look at all the boxes at the store.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cards are blank backed.
Size: 1 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Individual card scans here: http://tradingcardspace.com/vaults/index.php

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Box 2

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty neat but was that really the best R2-D2 image they could find?

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post