Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Wars Ice Pops

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/3747005576

April 08, 2015, 05:49 PM
xtime
Star Wars Ice Pops
Ran onto a box of SW ice pops. The box claims there are 6 character cards. I found Yoda. The card is on the back of the box.

April 13, 2015, 09:24 AM
Freddy
Picture?
What store?
Freezer section?

April 13, 2015, 05:48 PM
xtime
Sorry, no scan.
Found them at Wal-Mart among the non-frozen ice pops. $2 a box. The cards are part of the box and frankly not much to write home about.
Good hunting.

April 22, 2015, 08:23 PM
EriktheArchitect
Found this online

http://forums.thebothanspy.com...aber-ice-pops.42961/

April 23, 2015, 11:46 AM
Freddy
Thanks for the post, Erik, unfortunately I haven't seen these here in Rhode Island, yet. I've even been to a few Walmarts, one Target, and my local grocery store, Stop & Shop. But they should show up soon, I hope, because my son and his friends love frozen pops in the summer.

April 26, 2015, 06:28 AM
EriktheArchitect
Have not found any in the South yet.

April 29, 2015, 12:45 AM
BeckettBible24
Google search them and Wal-Mart together. A link should pop up and it will tell you where you can get them. I found two locations near me, but unfortunately both stores only had Darth Vader. It seems that whatever case they get, there is only one character per case.
April 29, 2015, 11:58 AM
vampy
did any one ever collect the "frube" yogurt tubes with different starwars caracters on the tubes and on the boxes a couple of years back, just wonderd how many was in a full set or how many others went for them ?
April 29, 2015, 12:21 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
Google search them and Wal-Mart together. A link should pop up and it will tell you where you can get them. I found two locations near me, but unfortunately both stores only had Darth Vader. It seems that whatever case they get, there is only one character per case.

Thanks for the Heads-up. Unfortunately I did the Google search and Walmart just told me that there's NOT a participating store, that carries these, within 50 mile radius of my location {Rhode Island}.
Frown

April 29, 2015, 07:36 PM
EriktheArchitect
20 mile round trip for me. my walfart 2 miles away doesn't carry them!

May 02, 2015, 08:21 PM
aeolus14ummbra
Managed to turn 4 (of the 6) cards earlier today from 3 different Walmart locations: Darth Vader, C-3PO, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Luke (as X-Wing Pilot).
May 03, 2015, 12:35 AM
MarcG
Here are some pics...

May 03, 2015, 12:35 AM
MarcG

May 03, 2015, 12:36 AM
MarcG

May 03, 2015, 12:36 AM
MarcG

May 08, 2015, 04:56 PM
Freddy
My brother bought me a box {only found in New Haven, CT} with Obi-wan on the back. You would think they would have put a dotted line or a perforation around the card, but I just saved the entire flap. Also, a little discerning is that these cards are on the bottom of the box, and I won't get into their small size, too, but there you go. I won't be going out of my way for these, unless they miraculously arrive in RI.
Wink Wink

May 10, 2015, 11:51 AM
WandringRebel
I found them at Toys R Us today, they were in the seasonal section as I walked in the store. I bought the only box they had.

May 11, 2015, 12:48 AM
BeckettBible24
Does anyone know who the sixth card is? Vader, Obi-Wan, Luke, Yoda, and C-3PO/R2-D2 are the other five.
June 10, 2015, 05:59 PM
Scrappy-D
Hi everyone on Card Talk! I'm new and this is my first post.

quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
Does anyone know who the sixth card is? Vader, Obi-Wan, Luke, Yoda, and C-3PO/R2-D2 are the other five.

The sixth card is actually another Darth Vader. It has an orange background and shows him making a fist with him saying "It is pointless to resist". I would post a picture, but I currently can't figure out how to do it. This chat forum doesn't necessarily have the most friendly user interface.

July 02, 2015, 04:36 PM
WandringRebel
I found these in the grocery store today. Looks like there is no variety in the cases as every box had a Vader card.