Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
DARK KNIGHT MOUNTAIN DEW

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/3587096026

May 29, 2012, 04:10 PM
FRANK AMICO
DARK KNIGHT MOUNTAIN DEW
From the Warner Promotions Dept

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES | Mountain Dew Warner Bros. Pictures partnered with Mountain Dew for the theatrical release of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. The Dew beverage line packaging featured DARK KNIGHT themes and temperature-sensitive cans that changed to the new flavor inspired by the film, Mountain Dew Dark Berry. Select cans featured a thermochronic ink bat symbol which changed to the Dew green color when chilled.

COOL. Not sure when these will be out-probably a few weeks before the film.
May 29, 2012, 09:49 PM
cardaddict
Since I am addicted to Mountain Dew I'll be sure to pick up a few dozen of these!
May 30, 2012, 03:23 PM
DewMan
I am also so I will probably be looking for these.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DewMan,
May 31, 2012, 11:22 AM
geoffbovey
Here's an image I found on Google:

June 13, 2012, 03:26 AM
Tattoox
I've read that these are 16 oz cans. I can't find any place that carries that size can. Maybe they're specially made for the promotion.

June 22, 2012, 10:17 AM
geoffbovey
Has anyone found these yet??? So far, I've figured out that gas stops are not the places to find them....
June 22, 2012, 12:02 PM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I've read that these are 16 oz cans. I can't find any place that carries that size can. Maybe they're specially made for the promotion.

Pepsi also has 16oz cans for a special Michael Edition. I've seen the Michael Jackson cans on a special display in a grocery store, haven't seen the Batman Dew cans yet.

June 22, 2012, 01:48 PM
DewMan
I found some 12 packs of the new Dark Berry flavor at a Fresh Market grocery store but I haven't found the 16 oz color changing cans.
June 22, 2012, 03:04 PM
FRANK AMICO
I found the Dark Berry as well at Shop Rite so the others should be turning up soon.

quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
I found some 12 packs of the new Dark Berry flavor at a Fresh Market grocery store but I haven't found the 16 oz color changing cans.

July 12, 2012, 01:13 AM
DewMan
I found the 16 oz. color changing cans today at a Wal-Mart in South Jordan, UT.

They had a big stack of flats by the checkout lanes. Each flat had four 6-packs.

I bought two 6-packs and put one in the fridge but it hasn't changed color yet. Maybe by morning.
July 12, 2012, 05:42 AM
cardaddict
I found the cans at Target a couple of weeks ago.