Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DARK KNIGHT MOUNTAIN DEW
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
From the Warner Promotions Dept

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES | Mountain Dew Warner Bros. Pictures partnered with Mountain Dew for the theatrical release of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. The Dew beverage line packaging featured DARK KNIGHT themes and temperature-sensitive cans that changed to the new flavor inspired by the film, Mountain Dew Dark Berry. Select cans featured a thermochronic ink bat symbol which changed to the Dew green color when chilled.

COOL. Not sure when these will be out-probably a few weeks before the film.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Since I am addicted to Mountain Dew I'll be sure to pick up a few dozen of these!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I am also so I will probably be looking for these.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DewMan,

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Here's an image I found on Google:

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I've read that these are 16 oz cans. I can't find any place that carries that size can. Maybe they're specially made for the promotion.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Has anyone found these yet??? So far, I've figured out that gas stops are not the places to find them....

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I've read that these are 16 oz cans. I can't find any place that carries that size can. Maybe they're specially made for the promotion.

Pepsi also has 16oz cans for a special Michael Edition. I've seen the Michael Jackson cans on a special display in a grocery store, haven't seen the Batman Dew cans yet.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I found some 12 packs of the new Dark Berry flavor at a Fresh Market grocery store but I haven't found the 16 oz color changing cans.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found the Dark Berry as well at Shop Rite so the others should be turning up soon.

quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
I found some 12 packs of the new Dark Berry flavor at a Fresh Market grocery store but I haven't found the 16 oz color changing cans.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I found the 16 oz. color changing cans today at a Wal-Mart in South Jordan, UT.

They had a big stack of flats by the checkout lanes. Each flat had four 6-packs.

I bought two 6-packs and put one in the fridge but it hasn't changed color yet. Maybe by morning.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found the cans at Target a couple of weeks ago.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post