Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Fun Facts Animal Planet Gummi Candy Cards & Tattoos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Facts Animal Planet Gummi Candy Cards & Tattoos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
Found these 3 at the Dollar Tree with an attached Gummi candy in the shape of the animal and on a plastic oversized popsicle stick. Very colorful candy that my kids seem to like! Same maker as the Batman, Superman and Scooby Doo cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My daughter will love these. I'll need to check our Dollar Tree later this week.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
My daughter will love these. I'll need to check our Dollar Tree later this week.

I have an extra Macaw if you want it. Also found an extra Clownfish but it was damaged when I opened it. Will display okay.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found another one today. Have not seen a display box for these yet. Just a few intermingled with the other DC and Scooby Doo cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found a display pack image on the internet. Had the ClownFish and SeaHorse as well as a Shark. That makes 5 different cards so I assume there is another display pack with the Macaw and Coral snake on it as well as a 6th mystery card. The hunt continues...

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They haven't shown up at my local stores yet - and we have 4 Dollar Tree stores within a 5 mile radius.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
None yet at my local store. Will have start looking further out.

Mike

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still nothing here - Superman, Batman & Scooby Doo were easy to find. But these have yet to show up.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have not seen anymore. They may have been an older promotion.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I went into a Dollar Tree today and found 1 of these. It was of the Coral Snake. No sign of any others. They only had a couple left of the Batman/Superman as well.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
there is a Great White Shark card and a Tiger Card too
If anyone finds an extra Tiger card & Tattoo , i could use 1

that brings the total to 6 cards
( & 6 tattoo's )

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin LePore:
there is a Great White Shark card and a Tiger Card too
If anyone finds an extra Tiger card & Tattoo , i could use 1

that brings the total to 6 cards
( & 6 tattoo's )

I am missing those two also!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you can't find these at the "Dollar Tree" Stores you can also check "ToysRus" , check in the Candy Section , Thats Where i found the last 2 I needed ( Shark & Tiger )

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately the only time I can swing by a TRUS is when I have my 8 and 10 year olds with me. Makes me want to pull out what little hair I have left! Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Toys R Us didn;t have any Animal Planet but they did have Scooby Doo Christmas gummi pop with card & tatto. I saw 2 - Scooby with a candy cane Scooby in a Santa hat.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found the Shark at the Dollar Tree. Now I just need to find the Tiger!