Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Rio": Little Debbie Snacks
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
This one is for those of you who collect movie-tie-in packaging as well as cards……

Little Debbie Snacks is featuring a promotion that advertises the DVD release of “Rio”. The packages that feature the DVD advert do NOT have cards of any kind, but the package I saw was covered on virtually every side with artwork from the movie. I am not into collecting this type of stuff – too bulky – but I was impressed with how much room on the package was dedicated to the movie artwork.

I saw the film recently with my children at a dollar theatre and thought it was very good, so this one might be for you if you are looking to find something new.

Here is the website if you want more info: http://www.littledebbie.com/

Happy hunting, Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll check it out tomorrow.

As always....thanks for the heads up !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Well, I went to my local Stop and Shop super market this morning and the entire display case of Little Debbie products did not have one "Rio" promo in the lot. Oh well, maybe next week?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Well, I went to my local Stop and Shop super market this morning and the entire display case of Little Debbie products did not have one "Rio" promo in the lot. Oh well, maybe next week?

Keep trying, Fred. I think this promo is new since it's associated with the DVD release, which was very recent.

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post