Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Sticker
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
When i stopped at the local comic shop this week they had a Promotional sticker for the Walking Dead

The Sticker Measures 4 inch x 4 inch

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Really cool. I just called my not so local comic book store and they have a few left. I'll either go there tonight or tomorrow morning.

The pic is the same one that was released a few weeks ago for download. Which I downloaded onto a flash drive and had my local print shop copy a couple of them.

F

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Yesterday afternoon I drove up to the comic book store and I grabbed a few.

Side note: man, comic books are expensive!
I'm still disappointed in the Star Trek comics. Especially the new Star Trek comics. The writers are just re-hashing classic stories, with very minor changes, with the new cast of characters. Shame on them. I'm not giving them my cash.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
!
I'm still disappointed in the Star Trek comics. Especially the new Star Trek comics. The writers are just re-hashing classic stories, with very minor changes, with the new cast of characters. Shame on them.

I'm afraid that the rehashing is deliberate policy. I don't whether it's Paramount or IDW policy. The books are solicited as re-works of those stories.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

I'm afraid that the rehashing is deliberate policy. I don't whether it's Paramount or IDW policy. The books are solicited as re-works of those stories.

I agree that it's a "deliberate policy." But I would have to blame CBS which owes Paramount now. IDW couldn't do this on their own without the blessing of the great overseer. Quick work for a quick buck/dollar/pound/quid.

It's just a shame that some people keep this kind of cheap story tell {or lack there of} going.

The producers of these books must laugh all the way to the bank. All they basically have to do is make up the art work. The stories are already done for them. And any re-works are probably done in 5 minutes.

What a shame.

That's why I watch The Walking Dead now. RIP Trek.