Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Despicable Me 2
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
General Mills has a gummy called Fruit Gushers Mouth Mixers {with a tiny bit of juice inside} and the box has 12 mini cards on the back of said box. The cards are approximately 1 1/4" x 1 5/8" in size, and their backs are blank.
I posted a picture of them in Facebook under Promotional Trading Cards / Fred Scribner, if you want to see them.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Posting the image here for those that do not use Facebook, or are not members of the Promotional Trading Cards Group.

Thanks for the image Fred...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm going to look for that. I really want to see the movie!

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing that Mike.
I don't know how to get my pics from my iPhone to the NSU
forums. The old way I used to do it was by going through the long procedures of; sending the images to my email acct., then into my dinosaur PC, then into my Photobucket acct., then into the NSU forums.
Add to that that I'm just plain lazy. LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Land O'Frost also has a contest with this. No cards but there is a small fold out attached to the packs. When you open it there is a code you can enter a contest with.
Look for cereal promotions coming soon. I think they also may be doing banana stickers. I love those talking Minion toys but $30 is a big bite.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Freddy,

That is your image Fred. I just posted the web address here on CT for the image from your FB posting...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I picked up one of The Gushers packs today! Could not resist.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I picked up one of The Gushers packs today! Could not resist.

Mike.

Yeah, I felt the same way about it, when I saw the box.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw these in the grocery store today. They're cute but not cute enough for me to buy this stuff.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I bought one, what the heck.

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The talking MINIONS and GRU toys are quite nice. I bought most of them. I also bought a f**t gun. I guess I'll never grow up. Pictures on request. Wow, this sight is simply Victorian in it's language restrictions, isn't it?

By the way, saw the movie today. Very enjoyable. Great 3D.