Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Katie Stam- Miss America 2009 "Winners Drink Milk"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Katie Stam- Miss America 2009 "Winners Drink Milk"
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
The promo pictured below is being given away at the 2009 Indiana State Fair. It is standard card sized. It is being given away at the American Dairy Assoc. of Indiana booth. The image below is the front and back of the card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cecil,

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Went back to the fair today, glad I did as there was another Miss America card being given away:

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
Please let me know if you have any extras for trade. My trade list is on this site.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
email sent.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I received the cards today. Thank you for the trade.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
I received the cards today. Thank you for the trade.

You're welcome. Thank you for the trade as well.

Picture of zeeterman
posted Hide Post
Hey Cecil,

I'm interested in the Katie Stam cards if you have any extras. LMK what ya want for them. Thanks!

Darin

Posts: 108 | Location: Chronopolis, Vulgaria | Registered: January 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zeeterman:
Hey Cecil,

I'm interested in the Katie Stam cards if you have any extras. LMK what ya want for them. Thanks!

Darin

Hi Darin,

Yes, I have extras. What I am looking for mainly are X-File's promo cards that I don't have. If you don't have any X-File's promos, if you have a trade list I would gladly look at that for possible trade.

Thanks

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Emails responded to, thanks.

Picture of zeeterman
posted Hide Post
Hey Cecil,

Would you happen to still have extras of these cards? Never did get them.

Darin

Posts: 108 | Location: Chronopolis, Vulgaria | Registered: January 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post