Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    “Brave”: Poster and 6-postcard set (Megaplex or small theaters)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Brave”: Poster and 6-postcard set (Megaplex or small theaters)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
You guys need to HURRY on this one!! This promotion is at the same local Salt Lake City theater that had the Avengers cups and Avengers popcorn bucket, so whichever local theatre in your area had that promotion, will likely have this one, too…..

The local chapter of the Utah Scottish Association has a booth this weekend at our Larry H. Miller Megaplex theaters advertising their Summer cultural events. In addition, to get attention, they are giving away an official movie poster for the movie and a 6-postcard set. I’m sure you’ll find these same items in your state regardless of whether they’re given away at a booth or just by the theater itself.

However, a word of caution: the Avengers cups were completely sold out in just a few days. So, if you don’t want to miss out on these cool Brave give-aways, then you need to go to the theater this weekend, or you might miss out!

Happy hunting,
Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Nice promos. The only Brave promos we got for the movie were three little stickers. Square and approx. 2.5" x 2.5".

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I got some of those stickers too, Freddy. The AMC had nothing else, too bad. The movie was OK, but definitely not the best Pixar has ever done. The 3D teaser trailer for DESPICABLE ME 2 was great though! One of the best 3D effects I've ever seen.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Our theater never has give aways. Frown

I'd love to get some sets of those postcards for my self; and for my nieces for Christmas presents. They loved the movie. Wife enjoyed it too. I had to work. Frown

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Wasnt brave enough to start a new topic but thought Id add in on this one, has anyone seen the Brave mini motion cards at Subway?

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants a set of these BRAVE stickers or postcards I do have them. Looking for recent comic con promos-trading cards and postcards featuring TV and movie.

I still have yet to get the Mars Attacks but I also want the search card as well which tells you where to find the cards.

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I got some of those stickers too, Freddy. The AMC had nothing else, too bad. The movie was OK, but definitely not the best Pixar has ever done. The 3D teaser trailer for DESPICABLE ME 2 was great though! One of the best 3D effects I've ever seen.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post