Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Avengers Origins: Hulk iTunes FanExpo Canada
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers Origins: Hulk iTunes FanExpo Canada
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
There was an Avengers Origins: Hulk iTunes card at this past FanExpo Canada con. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats Very Cool...

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin LePore:
Thats Very Cool...

Hey!! What is the deal with Canada getting those special iTunes cards, and not the USA??? (not the first time.)

[arms crossed, pouting]
Geoff
(keep in mind, I was raised in Canada)

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I don't know. I was wondering the same thing.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I need to stay off of this site and remove some groups from facebook, because I can't keep up with all these promos. Especially exclusives and ones outside the USA. I don't have the time and energy anymore.

I did back with the Pepsi Marvel and DC from Mexico and the Sears Hulk from Canada. Got some good stuff and extra items. Guess I'm getting too old for this.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post