Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "Cars 2": Kellogg's Fruit Flavored Snacks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Cars 2": Kellogg's Fruit Flavored Snacks
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Today, while driving through Connecticut and heading home, I stopped at a Stop & Shop grocery store and found a box I needed. Which was of "Lightening McQueen & Francesco Bernoulli."

One more to go...and that would be for "Mater & Luigi."

Wish me luck...pretty slow out here in RI for these little cards, too.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I now have all three! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I now have all three! Big Grin

Ahhh, you beat me to it !
Congrats.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I got the last box today with the two cards I needed. Metal

Thanks to my son for looking on the bottom shelf. And wouldn't you know it, there was three boxes left. One box was damaged, another was opened, and the third one was just fine. Big Grin

This completes two food promo items in one day. Dance

Still looking for the Juicy Juice Cars 2 "Luigi & Francesco". And lets not forget that fracken Kraft Mac & Cheese box #3. Think I forgot about that? No way in heck. Wink LOL

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finished my set! Picked up the last box I needed tonight.

In other Cars-food-cards news... I'm seeing the Mac & Cheese boxes on the shelf, just not box #3. Seems like half the aisles have some type of Cars food product in them so maybe mystery box #3 will be popping up in the next week or two.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I am still missing box 2 of 3. Most stores here seem to have very little of the Cars 2 fruit snacks...

On a positive front today, I did find the Francesco Bernoulli Juicy Juice Cars 2 package. 4 down and 5 to go. The problem with these is each store seems to carry 2 or 3 flavors of these and that is it, and nearly all of them seem to carry Apple Juice and Fruit Punch making it hard to find the other flavors...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I am still missing box 2 of 3. Most stores here seem to have very little of the Cars 2 fruit snacks...

On a positive front today, I did find the Francesco Bernoulli Juicy Juice Cars 2 package. 4 down and 5 to go. The problem with these is each store seems to carry 2 or 3 flavors of these and that is it, and nearly all of them seem to carry Apple Juice and Fruit Punch making it hard to find the other flavors...

Mike.

Yes, it's kind of weird how most stores have the Cars Toons boxes but not Cars 2. I was in Wegmans today (just opened here on Sunday) and they only had the Cars Toons boxes. You'd think that a new store would get the newest product mix.
Totally forgot to look for the Juicy Juice while I was there.
They did have plenty of Mac & Cheese box #1s

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was at the grocery store today and they had Cars stuff everywhere. There is now a free-standing display for the fruit snacks (even mentions the cards on the boxes!)

posted Hide Post
Kroger has the large display as you go in and they are running a sale buy 5 items on a list and get $5 off. The list has both the fruit snacks & the Juicy Juice. I was able to get all 3 snacks and a couple Juices. Our Walmart just got in a large shipment of the snacks but they were all Cars 1 no Cars 2.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I finished my Cars 2 Fruit snack set today. For me, box 2 of 3 was the hardest to find...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Yeah, I finished my Cars 2 Fruit snack set today. For me, box 2 of 3 was the hardest to find...

Mike.

Same here. But it's done.

NEXT ! LOL