Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Ninja Turtles Cards with Red Baron Pizzas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ninja Turtles Cards with Red Baron Pizzas
 Login/Join

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cards will be included with Red Baron pizzas. These may already be out. I just heard about it today. I'm assuming these will have to be cut from the boxes.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Four cards - one each on four different pizzas. The cards have game codes & yes, they have to be cut from the box.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Batman likes pizza! I will have to see if I can track some of these down, thanks for the info.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I had bought a few boxes of Red Baron pizza's a few nights ago at Harris Teeter, went and looked at them, and one of the boxes did have a card on the back. I had not even noticed.

Glad I read this forum! Smile

Here is the card that I got:

Mike.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: miket999,

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I got a box with the Leonardo card today.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Pepperoni pizza yesterday. They all had the Leonardo card on them. None of the other pizzas had cards. Includes $5 coupon for TMNT Wii game

Front of Box

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I think there's a pattern as to what card is on what box. So far I've found that Leonardo comes with the pepperoni pizzas and Michelangelo comes with the four-cheese pizzas. I haven't seen Donatello or Raphael yet.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Donatello is on the pepperoni & sausage & Raphael is the supreme.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Makes Sense. If you want 4 different cards you have to buy 4 different pizza's

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do you still have any of these Red Baron TMNT cards?

Thanks a lot!

quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I had bought a few boxes of Red Baron pizza's a few nights ago at Harris Teeter, went and looked at them, and one of the boxes did have a card on the back. I had not even noticed.

Glad I read this forum! Smile

Here is the card that I got:

Mike.

Posts: 1 | Location: Hungary | Registered: February 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I managed to get all 4 but they are currently not for sale.

Maybe later if I get an offer where resistance is futile!