Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    “Cars 2” & “Transformers Dark of the Moon”: Canadian Wal-Marts (gift cards)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Cars 2” & “Transformers Dark of the Moon”: Canadian Wal-Marts (gift cards)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
As usual, the Canadian Wal-Marts make the American Wal-Marts look shabby with some more awesome gift cards that never seem to make it south of the US-Canada border. The image below is of two gift cards that I assume are currently available in Canadian Wal-Marts. I can’t verify for sure because 1) I live in Utah, not Canada, and 2) I acquired this image from a Google search and I had to crop it from another site (think: auctions). If any of you Canadians on this site are near a Wal-Mart, it would be nice if someone could verify this post. Thanks!

http://i74.photobucket.com/alb...cUwzBN-5UEd5Yg_3.jpg

Geoff

P.S. This kinda makes me wonder what OTHER licensed gift cards the Canadian Wal-Marts are currently featuring..... (hint, hint)

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey: P.S. This kinda makes me wonder what OTHER licensed gift cards the Canadian Wal-Marts are currently featuring..... (hint, hint)

Oh, and I'm sure this goes without saying, but.....some scans would be nice if possible. Thanks.

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Yes, they have those here in Canada. The Transformers one seems to be really popular and harder to find. I could only find one. It's a lenticular giftcard that switches from Optimus to Megatron when you move it around.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post