Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "The Avengers": Movie cups (but WHERE?)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Avengers": Movie cups (but WHERE?)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
Somewhere in the world - not sure where - a movie theater chain has launched (or will be launching) a promotion for cups, popcorn buckets, and other items. The problem is - I can’t tell from the images coming up in Google/Bing where these cups are being sold. All the images I am finding make reference to a company called "Golden Link". The images are linked below, so if anyone can identify where these cups can be found, that would be awesome. They look GREAT, so hopefully we can figure out where they are!

http://www.comicbookresources....p=img&pid=1328115493

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8567/z88b0e6e6.jpg

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Cups look great but I have never heard of that company. Too bad they didn't do a Scarlet Johannsen {SP?} cup. I'll be curious where these are sold, too.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
April 12, 2012.
Warwick 7-11...
Still nothing.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Good Luck finding those items here in the state! These items are being offer by a promotions company in Europe for the movies theaters concession stand.

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post